Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227

After Lu Bei finished speaking, a flash of inspiration flashed through his mind, he held the collection of poems and looked at Zhou Shengyu and asked him, "The Confucian disciples of the Jinding Dynasty got so many poems in one go, did your previous hometown, the Huangzhou Dynasty, need more poems?" In a position of being beaten behind.

"yes."

"Then we will randomly select 30 poems, 15 for the Jinding Dynasty, and 15 if you take it back to the Huangzhou Dynasty. We are only here to find Wen Chengran. It is better not to break the balance between themselves. The rest of the verses were originally given to you in this book, and you decide for yourself."

"How do you choose randomly?" Zhou Shengyu looked at the collection of poems in his hand.

"Whatever, like this?" Lu Bei pinched the spine of the book, turned the pages of the book down, then spread his five fingers upwards and inserted them into the five pages, and then turned the poetry collection over, pinching the five fingers just selected s position. "Here, that's ten poems."

Lu Bei took a pen and paper, wrote the titles of the ten poems he had chosen aside, and selected five extra poems using the method just now.

Fifteen poems were simply selected in this way.

After the collection of poems came into Zhou Shengyu's hands, the other party also selected fifteen poems in the same way as Lu Bei.

Zhou Shengyu registered the names of these collections of poems, and put the two sheets side by side.

"The next step is to pull the three people downstairs onto the boat."

Lu Bei looked down at the two lists on the table. Among the poems he picked out at random were six poems by Li Bai, two poems by Du Fu and two poems by Wang Wei each, and the remaining five poems were from Liu Zongyuan and Wang Changling.

Among the fifteen poems randomly selected by Zhou Shengyu, Bai Juyi, Meng Haoran and Li Shangyin each had four poems selected, and the remaining three poems were from Li Shen and Du Mu respectively.

"You stay here and I'll talk to them."

Zhou Shengyu asked him to wait in the room first, and he went out of the room by himself to the first floor of the Zhuangyuan Building.

The scholars on the first floor hadn't left yet, and even the shopkeeper personally took out the best pens, inks, papers and inkstones. There were many scholars on the scene who were full of the poems just now. Write that poem.

"They're coming down again!"

Someone with sharp eyes saw Zhou Shengyu coming down the stairs at the first time.

Surrounded by many scholars and Gongsheng, the other party walked up to Xiong Malin and Qin Shuo, who were still excited, without squinting, "I have some things to deal with at the moment, if you don't mind, let's go upstairs and continue talking."

When Xiong Malin heard this, he slapped his palm on the table without thinking, "Okay!"

Qin Shuo had just pulled his friend over and took the initiative to share the table. Now the other party wanted to chat with them in a different place, so he also dragged his friend Shi Anyi up the stairs behind Zhou Shengyu without thinking about it.

This made the other scholars present regret why they didn't seize the opportunity to go up after seeing this scene.

Will they never have the chance to hear such new poems full of literary spirit?

Lu Bei here is thinking about finding Wen Chengran to restore the teleportation formation, and the three of Xinyang on the other side are doing the same thing.