Chapter 96

The audience in the live broadcast room also saw the same steps at the moment. When many people tried to step on the steps and were about to climb up, they found that they were still sitting in their bedrooms.

The screen of the mobile phone that was broadcasting live in his hand was pitch black, and he dropped the line.

The viewers who also found themselves disconnected from the live broadcast room woke up one after another.

In the program background of the live app company, of all the accounts hanging in the Lubei live broadcast room at this moment, there are only three accounts that have not been disconnected.

The rest have been operated in a black box, and all staff will encounter temporary technical obstacles.

The boss of the live streaming company immediately posted an explanation online, "There is a problem with the program due to technical reasons, and it is being repaired urgently."

In order for Lu Bei to see his family this time, since he decided to intercede with Senior Xue Nu, the special security department has discussed all possible situations after opening the illusion again.

"The last time Bu Qingzhou came into contact with Lu Bei, after being known by many viewers, we can't ignore that when we start the live broadcast again, there will be people with the same purpose of finding the anchor, and then take the opportunity to find a way to stay in that world, or kidnap the anchor. class behavior takes place."

"Once the illusion is opened, all backstage viewers will be cleared and logged off. Except for Lu Bei's parents and Bu Qingzhou, who I met last time, the rest of the people, including our account, will go offline for technical troubleshooting!"

"Shouldn't we try to pull the anchor back in such an illusion? Or can we send a few more people into it?" Some people also suggested that since we can send things, can we also send people to that world.

This idea was quickly dismissed as well.

"Although it's cruel, we can't bring the anchor back from the illusion. We still don't have any clue about what kind of creature the monster on the northwest interface of the Xianxia world is. Even if there is only one ten-thousandth of the remaining active cells of the monster, once it appears in this world, can we destroy it before it becomes a monster? Will its appearance be unique or will it be the same as the fairy world? From then on, it will be broken No, even with the current technology, we can't reproduce Nvwa mending the sky."

The person who asked the question fell silent.

Zhou Bailing, her husband, and Bu Qingzhou, when the three of them saw Xue Nu in the live broadcast room, they held hands in unison, and at the same time put the other palm in front of the house prepared by the superior department for Xue Nu.

Those things that are going to be given to Lu Bei are all placed in this house made of super cold-resistant composite materials because of their size.

When the illusion was opened, the three of them simultaneously saw the long steps that could not be seen at the end, and countless other spectators beside them.

After those people were asked to go offline due to technical failures, Bu Qingzhou, who had been here once, pointed to the bottom of the steps, "Auntie, last time Lu Bei stood there and waited."

"Stand still for now, I'll try to go over there." Roadberton held his wife's palm, and the three opened their arms to widen the gap. Bu Qingzhou's rear hand pressed on the doorknob of the house that had been built overnight.

Once something leaves the palm of your hand, there is a high probability that it will not be delivered to Lu Bei again.

But where they are standing now, there is almost four meters away from that step.