Chapter 60

"There is no need to go through the formalities." Xinyang has never heard of the so-called formalities required to quit the sect.

Besides, he didn't quit Wanjianzong, and he will return to Wanjianzong after eight years.

"Then you are still a formal disciple of Wan Jianzong if you don't ask senior brother, senior brother, you are so amazing!"

Xinyang squinted his eyes to listen to his praise, and always felt that there was a hole in his words, but he didn't know where the hole was dug for a while.

"Brother, do you know Chang Sandu of Wan Jianzong?" Lu Bei asked him about the barefoot elder brother over two hundred years old that he met in Yuchi Town today.

"Ask him what an inner disciple does? Have you met him?" Xinyang was a little surprised that Lu Bei knew the name Chang Sandu.

In the Ten Thousand Sword Sect, maybe even most of the inner disciples have never met Chang Sandu.

that person......

Xinyang remembered that when he was just ten years old, he was packed and thrown into Wan Jianzong.

At that time, his father directly threw him to Chang Sandu, asking him to teach him swordsmanship and cultivation skills.

Xinyang has been in Baise Gate since he was born, and his impression of immortal cultivators until he was ten years old depends entirely on the performance of the people in Baise Gate.

When he arrived at Wan Jianzong, he didn't know anyone except his father, so he was assigned to a young man who went to the fields every day to be his junior.

Chang Sandu's teaching attitude towards his juniors can be perfectly described in four words: natural and free.

Every time Xinyang sees him, he will be stuffed with kung fu and sword skills by the other party, and then it will be gone.

This brother doesn't like to deal with outsiders very much. He is obsessed with farming and sword practice every day. As long as someone takes the initiative to talk to him, he wants to hide.

In order to hide from people, he even planted all the vegetables he planted on the cliffs with a rather harsh environment. At that location, only a passageway made of door panels was built in midair.

And it is so narrow that only one person can pass through at a time, which directly prevents the possibility of others coming to disturb him.

His senior brother just doesn't like to deal with other people.

After listening to Lu Bei, he hung on the fence and thought seriously, "If you say I'm going to buy some special seeds, or agree to farm with him, he can turn a blind eye and close his eyes for the sake of these benefits." Will One Eye let me join Wan Jianzong?"

"Don't dream during the day." Xinyang bent two fingers and tapped on his forehead, "Wake up quickly."

"Is this method not working?" This method is obviously very good, why can't it work.

"Of course not. What kind of sect do you think Wan Jianzong is? Those shopkeepers in Yuchi Town who help you make money?"

Xinyang has never seen anyone with such a talent for making money as Lu Bei. In two years, he has managed to take down two-thirds of the shops in the entire Yuchi Town from a poor man, and he has participated in shares and proposed ideas to improve major products.

He succeeded in making himself the richest among the disciples of the Baise Gate.

Even Xinyang, who lived next door, was not sure how much money this kid made.