Chapter 41

"What way?" Lu Bei asked.

"It has been tens of thousands of years in Lingyun Continent that no one has successfully crossed the transition period and ascended to immortality. Cultivation of immortality is a journey against the heavens and surpassing the heavens and the earth. It is difficult to break through every level. Baise's double cultivation method can do It reduces the difficulty to a certain extent."

This is the ultimate reason why Baisemen has not been wiped out.

For example, Feng Kui, who Lu Bei knew, knew that he was going to die in six years, but his daughter was still young but there was no way to break through.

Those who have been trapped in the Golden Core Stage for five hundred years, those who have been trapped in the Nascent Soul Stage for a thousand years, or even those in the Tribulation Stage who have increased their lives for ten thousand years but are only one step away from ascending to the immortal stage, will not let go. Pass any chance of flying.

"Who will prove that Baisemen's skills can help ascend or break through barriers?" Lu Bei thought, just by talking about it and wanting everyone to let Baisemen go, I'm afraid no one will believe it.

"Because the last person who ascended to immortality was the dual cultivator of the master ancestor of Baise Gate, and he also personally said that Baise's exercises are the key to wishing him to practice ascension."

Lu Bei suddenly realized that for the immortal cultivators in the Xianxia world, if they have worked hard for a hundred years, five hundred years, or even ten thousand years, when they have worked hard for one thing all their lives but still cannot achieve their goal, then Baisemen became their last hope. This hope they do not allow anyone to destroy and destroy.

"But they can control Baisemen." Since they can't get it and are easy to be killed, it's better to find a way to control Baisemen, so that they will always be under their control without worrying about danger.

"Baise's exercises require willingness. If you don't pay attention to the two ways of using them, they will change from helping others to harming others. And the master also set up a family rule at that time, advising future generations not to use dual cultivation exercises to harm others at will. life."

In the later generations of Baisemen masters, most of them obeyed the school rules and did not harm others at will, and many Baisemen disciples married into other famous and decent sects.

Over time, Baisemen has quietly changed from a sect that everyone shouts and beats to an existence that is not decent but no one dares to say it is crooked.

Xinyang handed the peeled fruit to the other party, "Now that I've finished listening, do you still want to quit Baisemen?"

"Think!" The person who caught the opponent's fruit nodded vigorously, and wanted it even more!

Lu Bei originally thought that this was just a simple dual-cultivation sect, and it would be fine even if people on Earth learned this kind of exercise. He thought that based on the thinking of modern people, many people would probably regard this as a couple or a fun between husband and wife. .

But today's senior brother's words made him see the danger signal hidden under this passion.

Lu Bei reached out and touched his waist with some fear. The belt there was flat and there were no hard objects there.

Before going out, he lied that his mobile phone was out of battery, and turned off his mobile phone and left it in the room. Looking at it now, it seems that God is helping him.

Fortunately, the content of this conversation tonight, except for him and the senior brother in front of him, no one knows.

Lu Bei decided that once the two years were up, as long as Wan Jianzong opened the mountain gate, he would smash the spirit stone into it.