Chapter 123

No matter how nervous Tongtangshan is, it can be seen that the second head of the Chen family, one of the four major families, seems to have taken a fancy to the Baisemen disciple standing beside him.

This is not a better thing than snatching skills.

Whether it is the Chen family wanting to snatch the skills here, or trying to occupy the Baise Gate here in front of everyone, Tonghu Island is the unlucky existence.

"These guys are immortal cultivators who came out of Shiwan Dashan. They happened to meet on the outer island at the same age as my family, Shi Fei. As soon as they met, they went to play together. These days they are living and playing on the inner island." No matter what Tong Tangshan was thinking in his heart, on the surface he was as polite as ever and introduced both parties.

After speaking, he turned his head to look at Lu Bei and the others, and introduced them, "This is the owner of the island Chen. Going three hundred nautical miles north from the outer sea area is the sea area under his control. If you want to go out of the sea area, you must go to the Pass by his house."

Lu Bei and the others met this Island Master Chen one by one, and when it was Zhao Tiantian's turn to say hello, Island Master Chen's eyes were glued to Zhao Tiantian's face, and he was reluctant to leave an inch.

"Master Tong Island, won't you introduce us to some other important figures?"

Lu Bei's inner arm was hidden behind his backhand, and he pulled Zhao Tiantian's sleeve to signal her to stand closer behind him.

The island owner named Chen Lang had an idiot expression at the moment, and everyone present could see his careful thinking.

Tongtang Mountain took advantage of the slope to go down the donkey, and hurriedly echoed Lu Bei's words and led them to bypass Chen Lang to say hello to the other three major families.

The sea area within a radius of thousands of miles is controlled outside Tonghu Island, which are controlled by four families: Chen Lang's Chen family, Qi Kuo's Qi family, Hongjing Hong's family, and Shen Yihai's Shen family.

The people from the four major families who came to negotiate this time were all of the same status as Chen Lang. All four of them were at the late stage of Jindan, and they were also the second-in-command on the major islands.

Except for Chen Lang, the other three families had heard yesterday that a group of immortal cultivators had arrived on the inner island of Tonghu.

When I saw them today, everyone was indeed amazed by the appearance of the disciples who came out of Shiwan Dashan. After seeing their strength clearly, except for the sword cultivator who was standing in front of everyone with hidden cultivation, there was a moment of embarrassment. Not sure about that.

The other four rookies were completely ignored.

No matter how stunning their looks, they couldn't hide the fact that this group of people only had the ability to refine Qi.

They came to carve up the power, spiritual veins and wealth of Tonghu Island. When they have more and stronger power and wealth, are they afraid that no one will like them?

Except for Chen Lang, after everyone introduced each other, they were welcomed by Tongtangshan into the front hall. .

When everyone just sat down, Chen Lang was distracted and almost sat on the side of Baisemen.