Chapter 101

The two people who were asking and answering in front of them finally stopped belatedly, turned around and set their hopeful eyes on the four figures.

"I don't know where Anjiang Cave is, don't ask me." Feng Wujing was the first to shake his head to express his ignorance.

"I do know the route and map from Huifeng City to Yuchi Town, but I don't know how far away it is." Wen Siyan's family lives in Huifeng City, and she walked here step by step at the beginning without passing through the teleportation array. .

Lu Bei and Duan Mingyi put their hopes on the two people who didn't speak, their clear black eyes reflected Zhao Tiantian's calm face, "Tiantian, you must know, right?"

They have known each other for almost three years, and they still don't know where Zhao Tiantian's house lives, but it should be far away from Yuchi Town?

Maybe she will know the location of Anjiang Cave.

A certain female gambler who greeted everyone's attention raised her chin slightly and said in a firm voice, "Actually, I wanted to worship the Jade Girl Palace as my apprentice, but I walked to Baise Gate without knowing how."

"The Jade Girl Palace and the Baise Gate are on the east side and the west side. There seems to be eight hundred miles between each other. You have taken a whole eight hundred miles wrong." Xinyang, who has gone out and experienced before, knows this when he passed by the gate of the Jade Girl Palace. The distribution of sects and Baisemen on the map are in two completely different directions.

"I asked those passers-by on the road, and those people always told me to go out from here, go east, climb two mountains, turn south, turn a few turns and continue east, but I don't know which direction east, west, north, south is. I don't know! Do you know?"

Zhao Tiantian, whose road-crazy attribute was punctured, returned the question to everyone in embarrassment.

The few people present, except for Duan Mingyi, were all silent. They were also the kind of people who could ask the way and tell the left and the right, but as long as someone used the directions of south, east, north and west to guide them, they would 100% go in the wrong direction.

Lu Bei looked up at the rising sun above, and pointed at the location uncertainly, "Maybe that's east?"

"If the sun is in the middle and not on all sides, can you find out where Nan is?"

Zhao Tiantian's words made Lu Bei also confused.

He really didn't think about it. All of a sudden, he realized that it was really noon, and he really didn't seem to recognize where Nan was?

Duan Mingyi listened to the conversation between these few people with a dazed expression, always feeling that this task was heading towards an uncertain ending.

"Senior Brother! You must know where Anjiang Cave is, right?" Lu Bei forcibly ignored Zhao Tiantian's question, and placed his hope on the only person present who hadn't answered yet.

Xinyang calmly raised his head and held his chest high, "First arrive at Huifeng City, let's go to the grocery store opened by the disciples of Wan Jianzong there, and buy a few maps of Lingyunzhou. The place name made it impossible to complete the mission."

When Lu Bei heard this answer, he was satisfied and didn't want to, Cheng "Suddenly found that it is a good thing to go out with my senior brother! After all, he is older than us and has more experience."

"That's right! Otherwise we'd be stuck in Yuchi Town!"

"When I arrived in Huifeng City, it happened that I could go home for a while before leaving."