Chapter 27

Taking a step back, Feng Wujing pushed Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan out, embraced the wooden sword and said calmly: "You go first, I remembered that I left the Lingshi in the room and didn't bring it out.

"It doesn't matter! I can lend it to you first!" Zhao Tiantian and Wen Siyan, with smiles on their faces, forcibly dragged him back from left to right.

The friendship of these four people was eventually reduced to relying on mutual harm to maintain it.

The audience in the live broadcast room were almost moved to tears.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

"Hahahahaha, the African tribes that I was moved by this friendship have all established Dragon King Temples. I hope I won't be moved to flood their tribal prairie with tears anymore!!"

"What made my eyes moist, ah! It turned out to be because of this hypocritical friendship!"

If these people were typing and laughing like geese, Lu Bei would believe their nonsense.

It's a pity that there is no regret medicine in the Xianxia world. Lu Bei, who was standing on the flying sword with a face like ashes, looked at the other three stiff bodies from the corner of the eye, and silently closed his eyes.

"Junior brother stand up, let's go~" The tool man brother who came to pick up the task happily took the newcomer brother in his hand and swished into the sky.

Lu Bei only felt that his feet were light, and countless wind whistled past his ears, and his face was almost deformed by the strong wind. He tried to open his eyes in the last struggle for his image.

The wind that just opened it made him almost unable to close it again.

Under the influence of the wind, the two upper eyelids swayed from side to side, dancing up and down, without any image. Lu Bei tried his best to close his eyes again.

The people in the live broadcast room who talked a lot just now fell silent at this moment.

Many people stared at the rapidly changing clouds and mountains on the screen in front of them, and immediately turned their heads and hugged the trash can: "Ugh..." They were dizzy immediately.

The mobile phone was hidden by Lu Bei in the broken belt tied around his waist, which caused all the viewers of the anchor to be blurred by the oncoming cold wind, and this angle of view was just enough for them to clearly see the ground under Lu Bei's feet. On the rapier, there were no protection and protection measures.

The viewers who were gearing up in the live broadcast room a few minutes ago and wanted to experience it, are now silently looking away from the immersive first-person view of the flight. Open your mind.

I just let my ears continue to listen to the sound of the wind in the screen, I don't even want to look at the screen, my eyes are dizzy, I feel dizzy, and I feel like vomiting.

However, there are also some viewers who have adapted well and stared at the screen in the live broadcast room with their eyes all the time, feeling the joy of flying.

Wang Yile is a co-pilot who is resting. He was recommended this video by his grandmother during his vacation.

At first, his sixty-eight-year-old grandma told him that this was when he was teaching immortal cultivation. When he picked up grandma's mobile phone, he still thought in his heart that it must be another scammer selling health care products who launched the latest product.