Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223

Lu Bei raised the flashlight pointing at the steps of the mountain road in his hand, and pointed it at the boy who stopped suddenly and stared at him in shock.

"Why don't you leave? Are you here?"

He looked around with a flashlight, but he didn't see any houses, temples or other buildings here.

Doni just looked at the light in the opponent's palm, going up and down for a while, and turning left and right for a while.

Wherever the opponent's palm points, the light appears there.

"Hahahahaha, the child's eyes are almost too busy to see."

"From the beginning, little boy Donny was able to do everything with ease, but now he is full of shock and disbelief."

"Don't be afraid, kid, this is a flashlight, it doesn't eat people."

Duni heard his name emanating from the other party, and also heard the words of comfort from those people.

"Flashlight?" He didn't understand what it meant, but he probably knew from the words of those people that the name of the ray of light in the palm of the benefactor behind him was called a flashlight.

It's not what he thought the Buddha was reincarnated, and the Buddha's light shines everywhere.

After confirming this, Dhoni was finally able to lead people to the nameless temple again.

Lu Bei followed behind him with a flashlight, and watched as Doni led him half a circle on the mountain road before entering a narrow dirt road that could only be passed by one person.

After walking sideways for a stick of incense, within the range of the flashlight, I finally saw a faint building in the valley, the hall was heavy, and it looked like a temple.

After passing through those crooked-neck trees, Lu Bei could see it more clearly when he got closer.

This is indeed a temple, just standing here can hear the movement of the bell ringer inside, and a little bit of green smoke goes straight to the sky.

It is obvious that there are still people living in this temple.

"Look, benefactor, this temple has no name."

Duny looked ahead at the empty temple gate in the dark night.

Lu Bei directly shined it with a flashlight, but he did not see the name of this temple.

Instead, he walked up the last step and stood at the gate of the temple. From the corner of the flashlight, he saw a palm-sized Bodhisattva sitting in the grass, surrounded by several plates of fresh melons and fruits. There is still some heat.

The gate of the temple was closed, Lu Bei asked Doni to stand aside and went to knock on the door by himself.

"Dang, clang, clang!" The heavy iron buckle was hung on the door, and it only rang when Lu Bei slapped it.

Soon the two standing outside the temple gate heard footsteps coming from a distance. The visitor held a lantern in his hand, opened the temple gate and looked at the two outside the gate in surprise.

"Amitabha, the temple has been locked and no longer accepts pilgrims. The two benefactors, is there anything else?"

Lu Bei looked at this beautiful and peaceful nun, imitating Dhoni's gesture of putting his hands together and meeting her, "Master, is this Guanyin Temple? We are looking for a temple called Guanyin Temple. Zhao Ziyan from your temple Ms. Zhao asked me to come to my door three months later to discuss something."