Chapter 124

Hong Jing heard Chen Lang's proposal, and he turned his head to look at this person who has been showing that kind of emotion to the disciples of Baisemen since just now.

I thought from the bottom of my heart, you are old enough to be Zhao Tiantian's ancestor, yet you still have thoughts about a teenage girl.

Dirty!

On the surface, he readily echoed the other party's meaning, "Brother Chen is right, we can't let those two people run away! It would not be a good thing for us if they run back to the sect."

The most important thing is that in the front hall, Tong Tangshan said that the latest content in these jade slips was discovered by the disciples of Baisemen.

Those few people also know this set of exercises. Once he uses this set of exercises outside in the future, the shortcomings related to his body will become the ridicule of the world.

He wants to kill this possibility even if it is only one in ten thousand in the cradle!

Lu Bei and Zhao Tiantian tried their best to lead the people through the water, and the five of them soon appeared a hundred miles away.

The movement on the water behind him gradually subsided, Lu Bei grabbed a few high-quality spirit stones from the storage bracelet, stuffed a few in his own mouth, and then gave Zhao Tiantian the stuff.

The other breath-holding people shook their heads and let them use it themselves.

The high-quality spirit stones prevent them from absorbing the spirit energy in the spirit stones directly and quickly when they run out of underwater spirit stones.

Several people rested for a minute, and Lu Bei gestured to the four people underwater with his eyes open, "Go forward three hundred water roads."

It was inconvenient to speak underwater. After a few people nodded, they continued to move forward, relying on spiritual power to push the five people forward.

Just after going on for less than 30 miles, Xinyang, who was walking in the back of the palace, turned around suddenly, and swung his long sword to split the monstrous waves that followed closely behind him.

The huge wave split into two halves, and everyone was beaten apart by the wave, and the palms that were held together just now were separated.

Two figures appeared in front of them.

After seeing the figures of the two men clearly, Xin Yang jumped out of the water holding the long sword and rushed straight to the front of the two men.

"You go first!"

Lu Bei held his sword and asked Feng Wujing to take Zhao Tiantian and the others out of here first.

"We're not leaving."

At the moment of life and death, everyone clearly realized that those who stay now will die, but what is it to let your companions stay here to die after you leave?

Feng Wujing took out his own alchemy furnace weighing several hundred catties, and after rushing up, he still didn't forget to complain about the other party, "Let you stay here in case we win, we will be ruined by the whole family again."

"That's right! Don't ask the senior brother that the charge for fighting is so expensive. Don't do it until you agree. Now we're going to bleed again."

Zhao Tiantian bit a few of the high-quality spirit stones in her mouth, and while laughing, her nosebleeds flowed from the impact of the huge spiritual energy in her body, while taking off her coat, revealing the four sets of bells tied to her hands and feet, "Miss Ben is going to show off her skills. Remember to plug your ears later."