Chapter 118

The cell phone that was thrown on the coat was facing up, but the angle was not right.

He could only see four people standing or sitting by the bed, and what he could see most clearly was the cowhide cloth roll unfolded in the hands of Doctor Yan.

"I'll withdraw everyone first, I also feel uncomfortable seeing the golden needle."

"I withdrew too! One needle in the hospital nurse's hand made my calf tremble, not to mention so many needles stuck all over my body in one go, I couldn't bear it anymore!"

In the live broadcast room where hundreds of thousands of people were online, two-thirds of them ran away in an instant.

Seeing the anchor like this is no longer able to practice, they plan to go online tomorrow to see the situation.

For the remaining one-third of the population, half of the people did not sit in front of the mobile phone screen at all, but just turned on the mobile phone to broadcast the study that people should have learned long ago, eat when they should eat, and hold meetings when they should work.

In the end, there are still people who are sitting in front of the live broadcast screen. They are not afraid of getting an injection, or they are just people who have no classes or work during the holidays. Here, the live broadcast room is used as a place to chat with netizens.

The mobile phone was placed in front of the desk with the live broadcast turned on, and the webpage of the Immortal Cultivation Forum was turned on on the computer, with various posts related to immortal cultivation.

Use one mind and two tasks without delay.

Lu Bei sat by the bed and looked at the rather serious Doctor Yan, asking him what to do next.

"Sit up and turn your back to me." Doctor Yan signaled him to keep his legs away from the bed, and when he climbed up, he raised his hand and directed Xinyang who was standing beside him, "You also go up and hug him from the front, and give him a hand later." Needling should be pressed against him, and the needling should not be interrupted by disturbing movements.”

Xinyang had no choice but to get on the bed, sat on the inner side and embraced the tense body in front of him, clasped the back of Lu Bei's head with one hand and let him lean on his shoulder, reminding a patient of Lengshen, "You can see Yu Jian now."

Pressing his thin waist with one hand, he clasped him tightly in his arms, and then looked at the doctor who was holding a gold needle by the side of the bed, "You can start now."

"Yu Jian, light some incense."

Doctor Yan called his apprentice to take out an incense burner from the medicine box, and after the light smoke was lit, Yu Jian nimbly held the cowhide cloth roll handed over by his master.

Dr. Yan pulled out the first golden needle from the cloth roll, placed it on the lit green smoke for three breaths, and then walked towards Lu Bei who was immersing his spiritual consciousness in the jade slip.

After one needle was inserted, just after seeing the exercises in the jade slip, the back suddenly tensed up, and the whole person almost jumped up in shock.

"Can you let me know when the needle is inserted." Although he didn't dare to look at it himself, if it wasn't for the feeling of being stabbed by a needle, Lu Bei would have rushed to the roof a long time ago.