Chapter 97

Lu Bei took the manual again and showed the two monsters what the one-meter-long solar panel looked like.

"That's it. This thing opens the position of the skylight every day during the day. After it absorbs the heat of the sun, it will light up when it is pressed."

The little Snow Maiden stood in the middle of the house, looking up at the black thing Lu Bei was pointing at, with surprise in her eyes.

"Crack!" Rito ran over and squeezed the switch to try again, and the room became dark again.

"Papa papa!" He pressed the thing in one breath, and repeatedly turned on and off the lights in the room.

Lu Bei glared at the idiot, and moved his paw away from the switch, "If you keep pressing the light bulb, it will break!"

Hearing that this magical lamp would be broken, Yukino looked at Liren with a colder look in her eyes.

In the live broadcast room, the programmers finally fixed the wrong programming technical problem just now with 'hard work'.

The disconnected viewers were able to go online again, and as soon as they got online, they saw the host with two monsters, standing in a house full of modern buildings, explaining to the monsters how to use the house.

The engineer who rebuilt the house overnight looked at the live broadcast on the big screen and asked his subordinates, "The quality of this light bulb can pass the test."

Looking at the snake demon Liren who was constantly playing with the switch, according to the staff of the lamp tube, he wiped the cold sweat off his forehead and said, "The quality is absolutely passable. We have made the switch 10,000 times for each product and the extremely cold bliss High and low temperature experiments, and we also put five spare light bulbs.”

It is to prevent that one day, the light bulb can no longer be used after it breaks down.

All the accessories in the room have also been backed up.

In the cabinet under the bed, there are spare items prepared in advance.

"This is your bed and wardrobe." In the live broadcast, Lu Bei introduced them to the sofa window and the sun lamp, and finally introduced them to the light purple four-piece bed.

The items are all in the colors selected by the female staff for Yuki. There are also four-piece suits in different colors such as goose yellow and light green in the wardrobe.

Although I don't know if Xuenv lives in this kind of snow-covered world every day, will she suffer from vision problems due to seeing too much white eyes after a long time.

But in order to prevent this possibility and alleviate this monotonous color world, they still made careful arrangements for color matching.

"this……"

Xue Nu saw the pot of tall green plants on the ground beside the bed. It was the first time she saw such a strange and unfamiliar plant, and it was soft when pressed with her fingers.

"This is a fake green plant, it will stay green like this forever, and it won't change its color throughout the year."

Lu Bei walked to the monstera that was half a person tall. This fake green plant was wrapped with different shades of green wool and placed here as an ornament.