Chapter 93

The snake demon Liren's original cold heart became even colder because of these two ungrateful humans.

"The snow demon is in the cold pool deep in the back mountain. You can go find her anytime and take her away." Chang Sandu looked coldly at the one in front of him who had eaten too many spirit stones, and the spirit body stood in the sun watching Looking at the snake demon who is no different from ordinary people, his tone is cold, "But if I find you agitating and booing again, I want my disciples of the Supreme Peak to follow you and fail to learn well. If I find you again, I will take your spirit body... ..."

"I die, I die!" Li Ren raised his hands in surrender before he finished speaking.

"You'd better remember what you said today." Otherwise, the next time you encounter this situation, Chang Sandu will beat this deceptive monster to death immediately.

Before Chang Sandu left, he called his two juniors aside and reminded them solemnly, especially Lu Bei, "Liren is full of tricks, you can no longer be fooled by him like in the original contract, Especially now that he got that book from you, he uses illusions everywhere to make money, and he can restore power without taking spiritual power from you."

"Brother, don't worry! I will never be fooled, so can I also visit Xuenv?" Lu Bei patted his chest and assured him that he would never be fooled by Liren again.

But he also really wanted to meet with Xue Nu, and asked if she could open an illusion for him.

"The cold pond is in the depths of the back mountain. It is the place where the previous headmaster chose for Xuenv to live. She will not be driven away there. As long as she doesn't want to leave, she will live forever. She is different from Liren. Wan Jianzong has always been free."

When Chang Sandu first entered Wanjianzong when he was a child, he followed this head master to Hantan to visit Xuenv.

"Does she like anything? Can I give her something?" Lu Bei was already thinking about what to give when he wanted to come to ask Xue Nu for help.

This question stunned Chang Sandu for a second, and then said with some hesitation: "I've never heard of what she likes..."

In other words, no one has asked Xuenv.

"Then I'll prepare first! Prepare a few more for her."

After Lu Bei eagerly sent Senior Brother Chang away, he turned around and faced the snake monster that Senior Brother Chang had just threatened in the corridor.

He raised his hands and shrugged, with an innocent expression on his face: "I winked at you several times at that time, but you just didn't see anything and kept talking."

A dead fellow is not a poor fellow!

"You can remind me a little more clearly!" Li Ren gritted his teeth.

"Next time, if you meet Xue Nu, you must know what she likes, right? What does she like to wear and eat? Do you have any special hobbies?" Lu Bei took out his small notebook and took notes humbly. posture.

"I don't know. I'm not her. How can I know what she likes just by meeting her? Steamed buns? She also eats steamed buns thrown on the snow." He also gave him half of them.

Lu Bei closed his notebook with contempt, and he didn't have any hope for this empty-headed snake demon, "That's not liking, that's called survival. Forget about asking you, I might as well figure it out myself."

He went back to his room and turned on his charged phone. Since returning to the Supreme Peak, he has not started a live broadcast to speak to the audience on Earth.