Chapter 75

In the middle of the night, the three of them summed up the places they had been to during the day in front of the temporary fire in the wild.

"Liren is a spiritual body leading Lu Bei, and the distance he can escape with his spiritual power is at most 10,000 miles. We came out from the Shiwan Mountain in the northwest and headed all the way to the southeast. We have been looking for it for two days. I haven’t sensed Lubei’s whereabouts, so what’s a good place for Tibetans further east?”

Among the three senior brothers present, Xinyang was the youngest. Although he had a high level of cultivation, he had only practiced for a short time, and he had traveled a lot in Lingyun Continent.

Yuan Chunyu, who had the most experience in going out, held a map of Lingyunzhou in his hand, looked at the place names marked in the northeast and southeast corners, bowed his head and thought for a moment, and then pressed his slender fingers on a name.

"Have you heard of the place called Evil Ghost City?"

"I have heard that it is a place that a group of cultivators accidentally found when they committed evil deeds and were chased and fled. It is difficult to enter and exit, and the entrants almost died. Over time, it became a hiding place for a group of vicious people." Chang Sandu told what he knew about the Evil Ghost City.

Yuan Chunyu handed the map to the two sword cultivators, "Eighty years ago, I chased a foundation cultivator who entered the evil ghost city. He didn't know which ancient tomb he found a pair of pills. The bad breath before he died was used as medicine, so he slaughtered 112 families in Yangjia Village. When I arrived there, the sky above the whole Yangjia Village was full of vultures. Like a piece of red-hot iron, his whole body is invulnerable and powerful. After I chased him for three days, he was hit by my unfeeling palm, and then disappeared without a trace in the void. .”

"Later, when we inquired nearby, we learned that further south in that direction was the Evil Ghost City. The way to enter the Evil Ghost City was never rumored, but we heard that there are countless people connected to the Devil Realm above the border of Saiwusu that connects to the Evil Ghost City. Loopholes, if you don’t have an accurate direction to enter, you will step into the devil world if you are not careful.”

"Let's go now! Even if we step into the Demon Realm by mistake, we will come out again!"

The two sword cultivators drew their swords at the same time, their fighting spirit was so high that they didn't take the word "stepping into the wrong demon world" into consideration.

"You are constantly on the road looking for people during the day. If you consume most of your spiritual power and enter the Demon Realm, you must first recover your strength. Otherwise, even if we reach the evil ghost city, we will fall down before we find Lubei."

Yuan Chunyu, the oldest present at the scene, pressed down the impulsive sword repairer with a few words, and forced the three of them to meditate for an hour, and then continued on the road in the middle of the night and went straight to the direction of the evil ghost city.

.

In the city, Lu Bei was sweating profusely under the quilt. He mainly wanted to tell the audience not to worry about his disappearance. In addition, it was also a reminder to everyone that if he was unlucky, it might be His last live broadcast.

"Bah, bah, bah! Tongyan Wuji! Tongyan Wuji! The anchor, you are so lucky, don't say such unlucky words.

"Anchor, don't forget that you are a person with full luck points! You will definitely be able to escape and ascend to heaven!"

"We can't give up so easily. As long as there is still a glimmer of hope, we must not compromise."

Those viewers who have been excited all day and are going to tell the anchor that the earth's aura is revived today have already forgotten all about the earth.