Chapter 8

Baisemen foreign affairs disciples can't see what those newcomers see before them, but they can judge what they see in the illusion at the moment and what they will do when they face fear through the expressions on their faces, behaviors, and mental state. kind of performance.

The real west gate of Yuchi Town is not in an illusion at all, and everyone has been heading down a wrong path since the first person started queuing.

When they stepped into the self-righteous gate of the west city, what appeared in front of everyone in the white mist was the scene they least wanted to recall.

The disciples of the Baise Gate a few meters away looked up occasionally, and they could clearly see the faces of those standing on the ground with horrified and wailing faces, or those with hideous faces.

"Senior Sister Yun! The formation spirit stone consumption has suddenly accelerated!"

The disciples who were guarding the Wenxin Formation suddenly found that all the high-quality spirit stones they had placed on the formation eyes had been turned into powder visible to the naked eye.

A total of twelve high-quality spirit stones are placed in the center of the formation, and these spirit stones are enough for a thousand newcomers to use in their hearts.

The person called Senior Sister Yun was resting on a tree not far away with her eyes closed. She was the only inner disciple who went out to accept disciples this time.

All the high-quality spirit stones needed for apprenticeship are also kept by her.

This time she went out of the mountain gate and received a total of two hundred high-quality spirit stones from the steward of the outer gate.

The noble and beautiful Yunrou who is not suitable for mortals on the treetop slowly opened his eyes, and those eyes turned out to be the same light golden color as the monster clan.

"Take it."

Yunrou raised her hand, and the bag full of high-quality spirit stones fell into the hands of the disciple under the tree.

Eight of the twelve spirit stones in the center of the formation have now turned into powder, and the disciples guarding the formation were sweating coldly as they quickly replaced the spirit stones.

But no matter how he filled up the spirit stones, the high-quality spirit stones turned into powder again as soon as they were put on.

Fill again, change again, fill again, change again.

Lu Bei led 100,000 spectators into the first stage of questioning. He has now picked up the Mathematics Paper B of the college entrance examination on the ground from the water, studied it carefully, and there is nothing wrong with it. The mathematics volume B that all college entrance examination students wailed.

The person carrying the test paper walked for a while in the white mist, "Should I be glad that this is not a test paper? What are you going to do next? You won't let me finish writing this test paper before going out?"

No one picked him up.

Lu Bei asked several times, but found that he couldn't get out, and no one responded.

He lifted the math paper in his hand to his eyes, and sat down cross-legged speechlessly, "My good fellow, I have to answer math questions when I come to cultivate immortals. You have no humanity in this assessment!"

Moreover, the test paper was given to him, and there was one thing missing. Lu Bei raised his head and shouted into the sky, "I want to answer the question, why don't you give me a pen?"