It's Liam, this time

All three of us jump slightly at the sudden knocking on the front door. "Oh, that must be your dad or someone to take you back home Theresa." I tell the girls as I get up and untangle myself from them and the blanket. I set my book down on the coffee table and hurry over to open the door, pausing to look through the peephole on the door. This time it is Liam, I open the door and smile up to him. 

"Good evening," I great him "it's actually you this time eh?"

"I am sorry about that," he says "I hope everything went alright today?" he glances around me to smile at Theresa. I step aside and motion for him to come in. "I really was going to try to drop her off this morning," he continues "but something came up at work and I couldn't make it. Luckily Zayn was around as Soph had already left. Did my note cover any questions you might have had?"

"Ah, yes, you're note was very helpful. Obviously I still have a few questions and I'm sure there are things that will need to be ironed away with time. You know, adjustments and such about where I'm allowed to push her comfort and how disciplining will work..." I trail off at the slightly shocked look on his face.

"She's quite a good girl. I know you might be a little confused by the whole 'borrowing' thing she does, but I assure you that it's not anything to worry about." he frowns and motions Theresa to come over to him. 

"No, no!" I wave him away "I didn't mean to imply that she wasn't well-behaved, she's very good and sweet. But there will be times where she is tired or grumpy and there will be arguments and conflicts." I pick up Theresa's diaper bag and begin packing up the few items that weren't already packed away during naptime. "I know that, no child can be perfectly behaved at all times. Anyway, we can discuss things later, I'm sure you want to get her home for dinner."

"Right, right," he reaches out and takes her diaper bag from me and bend down so she an literally climb into his arms. She cuddles into his neck as he stands again. I smile at the two of them. "Thank you." he pauses as the door "And the day did go well? I'm sorry, I got off course..."

"Yes, we had a great time," I smile back at Cailyn who nods contentedly. "We'll see you tomorrow Theresa!"

"Great," Liam turns his head to press a kiss into the side of Theresa's head. "The next time I have a free morning off work maybe I can stay after I drop her off and we can talk about, future plans?" I nod and wave as he walks off with Theresa. I close the door once they've driven off.

"Well I think that was successful, don't you mija?" I sit next to her on the couch and pull her into my lap. "Did you have fun today?" I ask as I look down at her, brushing a part of her hair that's gone completely wild.

"I did mommy. Is Tessie coming back again next morning?"

"Yes she is, she'll be coming over a lot!"

"Good," she grins happily. "I like Tessie coming over."

So Isabella's first day as Theresa's nanny is done!! Do you think this is going to work out? Do you think that Liam's too protective and biased when it comes to Theresa, already even? Give me some feedback by commenting! ^-^