Zayn Malik's at my house

The next morning I feel like everything begins in a rush. I snooze my alarms and sleep in twenty minutes and I'm only then pulled out of bed by a hungry little toddler demanding food and a trip to the park again. I remind her that as I told her last night, Theresa will be coming over and that we'll have to wait for her to get here before we make any other plans. I settle Cailyn down with breakfast and then run off to shower and get dressed. I've never been a morning person and before now that had been one of the many blessings of working from home. But not knowing when Theresa will be dropped off I want to make an effort to be completely awake when she arrives.

"Mommy the door!!" I hear Cailyn shout from the kitchen, just as I finish drying my hair and pulling it back into a damp braid. I check my reflection in the bathroom mirror quickly, not bad but I still scream just showered quite clearly. Nothing to be done about it though, I run to answer the front door, the knocking becoming quite clear once I've left the bedroom. I nod my thanks to Cailyn who is sitting obediently at the table still. I open up to door to find Zayn Malik standing on my porch.

"You're Isabella Sandoval right?" he asks promptly. He's standing there in mostly black clothing with Theresa on his hip, her head resting on his shoulder and her thumb in her mouth. He holds a diaper bag in his other hand which he offers towards me as I nod. "Right well Liam asked me if I could like drop Tessie off for today so here she is and here's her bag, everything should be in there and I assume you like know what do to with it." he nods and the sunlight catches his eyes and hair beautiful. I'm too stunned to really speak, I just nod my head and take the bag, putting it down by the couch and then reaching out my hands for Theresa.

"Eh, Liam said to tell you someone would be around to like pick her up towards supper and to expect them then." he smiles and leans in to kiss Theresa's cheek. The top of his head literally inches away from my face. I attempt a smile and suck in a shaky breath.

"Ok great, thank you for bringing her by. I'm supposed to give you the contract I signed as well, I think? Let me just grab that for you..." I trail off as I hurry over to where I've set it on the kitchen counter. I maneuver Theresa onto my other hip so I can lift the stack of papers easier. I walk back over to the open door, a brisk morning breeze lazily blowing inside the room. I hand him the papers and he nods, a slight smile dancing across his lips and then he's gone. He climbs into a nice car and then pulls out of the parking lot.

"Well you certainly arrived in style!" I comment to Theresa. I walk into the kitchen where Cailyn is just finishing her breakfast. I settle Theresa into a seat next to her. "Will you ask her if she's had breakfast yet mija? I'll be right back, I'm just going to go through her baby bag and see if there are any more instructions."

"Okay mommy. Hey Tessie, good morning. Did you have food yet?" I hear her ask as I walk out of the kitchen. I set the bag onto the coffee table and start examining its content. The usual, diapers, pull-ups, some snacks (all very healthy and nutritious), a few random toys, wipes, tissues, and an iPod that seems to be full of playlists for every occasion, including naptime. I find a short note in on of the pockets and read it quickly. 

"Dear Isabella, I'm sorry that I couldn't drop Theresa off like I planned today, things got a little hectic this morning. Luckily Zayn was over and offered to do it, he'd seen where you lived the other day and said it was no trouble. I did want to remind you about a few things though: 1) make sure that Theresa has her lunch at exactly noon, we've been trying to keep her on a good schedule 2) feel free to take her out with you, provided it's a safe environment, as no one should recognize her as my daughter 3) remember the rules in the contract and you should be fine and 4) please have her take at least a one hour nap, preferable started at 3:30. I will try to pick her up between 5:00 and 6:30. Have a nice day!"

I repack the bag and place the note on the computer desk. Then I walk over to the fridge where we have hung a dry erase board and write down the times Theresa should eat, nap, and be picked up. Then I hurry back over to where the girls are sitting. Theresa seems to be whispering something into Cailyn's ear, which I take as a good sign. 

"Did you find out what Theresa would like to eat if she hasn't already?" I say, leaning over Cailyn and smiling at Theresa, who flushes a little and leans away from Cailyn. 

"She said had breakfast. But she's still hungry too. She wants grapes." Cailyn says, swinging her legs. "Can I have grapes too mommy?" 

"Yes, you may have some grapes mija. Let me go wash some off for you girls." I hurry off and dig some grapes out of the refrigerator and put them into a large bowl. "Here you go..." I tell them as I set it down in between the two of them. I place a few napkins nearby and tell them I'll be in the living room if they need me. Then I sit on the couch and clutch a pillow to my chest because actual Zayn Malik (aka Jesus) was at my house for several minutes and I touched him! I grin happily, foolishly and replay the scene in my head while Liam Payne's daughter finishes her breakfast in my kitchen.

Vote & comment please ^-^ I had fun writing this one haha. Picture on the side of Zayn looking stunning as always ♡