Do unto others

The rest of week we keep in contact with Tessie easily, despite my fears things seemed to be going very well and she is having lots of fun. And while she was away having time with Liam, Cailyn and I got to have some great lazy days. Just lying around in our pajamas and watching movies and playing together. Everything from card games to somewhat complex adventuring games where we somehow always ended up fighting the couch. Then, yesterday, we had a big day. We went out for lunch, we went to a park we had been wanting to try out and then I took her to a theater to see a new animated film she'd been excited about. It was actually pretty funny and cute, it even had a talking butterfly. The message of the movie was what struck me the most, it was along the lines of Harry Potter, that love conquers all. That wasn't the only moral though, there was a line that really stuck out to me. Apparently it wasn't just me that liked this quote, because I was able to find it online easily. So many other people had been discussing it and I found their interpretations interesting. 

The line was: If I don't at least try, then who will? We shouldn't all think, "oh someone else will do this. I shouldn't bother." because if we do nothing good will ever be done.

That made me think, I really should be trying harder with Liam. I know that it is rather like I'm prying and pushing myself into his life and personal space, but no one else is going to now that Paddy is gone. I've checked, all the other boys are in the UK (surprising I know, but now that Harry has gotten settled down I suppose he can't just hop on a plane and fly over to LA and spend months on end here) and, of course, all of Liam's family is there too. If he does have friends or coworkers to look after him, I haven't seen them. So it's up to me now to talk to his doctor and remind him to eat and call his parents and tell them that he's fine. Ideally, he would hire another bodyguard who could keep tabs on him. He didn't seem very open to that idea unfortunately. So if he has no one else here to look after him...it's up to me.

I kinda hate this idk. Whateverrrrr. I plan on merging this book into like 20 chapters or something when it's finished. So there will be a lot of editing and rewriting. Anyway. It's not like anyone's really reading this soooo