1 in 1,000,000

"I'd ask if you want me to drive you to the airport, but I figure you've gotten that already figured out. And you know, my car's windows aren't tinted so that could be problematic." I wink at Louis as I stand with him by the door. The girls went to bad about an hour or so ago and while Louis and I probably could have talked or sad in silence together for the rest of the night we knew it was time for him to head back to his hotel or wherever he's staying. We had a fun day, we played board games, ate lots of food, watched a movie, and just talked. The girls even roped Louis into having a tea party and a dance with each of them. He pretended it was a great effort on his part, but I could tell he loved doing it with them. Hopefully he'll keep to the promise he gave them several times tonight, that he'll come back to visit often. Bringing Harry and their child sometime or maybe we'll go and visit them in London.

I get the feeling he'll want to move to the countryside before their child gets too old. Both he and Harry strike me as the type who would want to. It's a funny thing, you always imagine that you and your idol will get along famously and be the best of friends, at least I always did. Yet one day it actually comes true. It felt so natural after a few days, to talk to Louis. That's why he'll give me an odd look when he mentions something about Harry and I already know it, I forget so easily and I think he does the same thing. That I'm really stalker and fangirl trying to pass as normal, I often joke. He would shake his head, poke me or roll his eyes at that but we both knew it was sort of true.

"Nah love, I'll make it to the airport on time. After all, the plane only has one passenger." he grins. I groan and push him away gently.

"I forget that you're that rich!" I pull my hair back into a pony tail and smile at him. "But really. Have a safe flight, don't eat too many peanuts. All that crap, I guess."

"Don't make this harder than it has to be, Izz! All you have to say is 'goodbye and see you around' like you would any other day. Because you will see me and I will be back. All you women need to stop worrying about me leaving like I'm never coming back. Bullshit." he snorts.

I raise an eyebrow. "I hope you didn't tell the other women that. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with them not wanting to save dessert for after dinner and trying to get out of wearing socks with their vans you bought them."

"What can I say, I'm an outstanding personality. I just beg to be copied and mimicked." he shrugs nonchalantly.

"Oh just leave already!" I laugh.

"That's the attitude I meant! Perfect, just like that." he steps out the open door after pulling me into a quick hug. "Keep that up for me." he waves and walks off without a backward look.

"Bye!" I call after him, he's managed to put us all in a good mood and feel a less depressed that he's leaving. "You're one in a million," I murmur under my breath. "God bless you Louis Tomlinson."

NO CONTROL IS ON THE SETLIST YASSSS