Waking up beside you I'm-

A shuffling sound wakes me the next morning, I see Liam stumbling towards the bathroom in somewhat of an aimless manner. He makes his way slowly and without much of a hurry, scratching his side and yawning. I blink blearily and almost turn back around to go back to sleep for a few more minutes when he turns slightly to the side and what I see perks me up. I snuggle back into the pillows and blankets in a way that makes me less obvious but doesn't obstruct my view. To my disappointment Liam closes the bathroom door behind him. I sigh and roll onto my back, staring up at the ceiling. I've always wondered what it would be like to be with Liam and thus far I've had nearly everything but that. I'm not sure if I ever could or will feel completely guiltless if I ever do and I'm not sure if I want to find out if I could. I mean on the one hand, yes yes yes yes, I definitely want to find out.

But on the other hand, there are so many things and feelings that I've just pushed to the side to deal with later because everything has been moving very quickly. I mean we found out we both had feelings for each other and then were acting all couple-like within a week. Just another week or so later we're sleeping together in just sleeping together thing not a sex thing and there are so many talks that we need to have that we haven't yet had. It's more than a little complicated and even though I'm further along with him emotionally and I trust him so so much, there are physical things that I'm not ready to touch yet. So I really try not to think about what I saw while Liam's in the bathroom. I really try not to envision what it would look like without the boxer briefs pulled taunt over it. I really try not to think about it at all. But it's really too big to not think about. Or just, you know wonder about. I hear the toilet flush and the sink cut on, making me flush and absolutely push away all those runaway thoughts...absolutely until later. Liam finishes brushing his teeth and opens the door. He's pulled the t-shirt he slept in over his front so that his nether regions are more covered now. Not completely, however, because that would take a lot of cloth.

"Good morning." He smiles down at me as he makes his way across the room. He pauses by my side of the bed. "I was going to go grab some coffee before showering, you want anything while I'm up?"

A torrent of inappropriate and just plain bad innuendos cross my mind but I force myself to shake my head. "No coffee for me, but if there are any of the danishes left in the fridge I wouldn't mind one."

"Do you want me to heat it up for you?"

"I like them cold, so just stick one on a napkin or a plate and that'll be alright with me." I smile drowsily up at him from huddling in amongst the blankets and pillows. I keep my eyes open just long enough to see him nod and slip out into the hallway. A few minutes later I'm nudged back into reality. Liam hands me my danish and a fork, something that I had forgotten to ask for in my sleepy state. I murmur and thank you to which he nods and continues sipping on his coffee. He cradles his coffee in his hands, looking picturesque standing by the bathroom door with his hair a little messy and muscles bulging under his old t-shirt he wore to bed. The selfies he often posted from his bed on instagram did nothing to prepare me for the full view and reality of Liam just tumbled out of bed. "I'm so lucky to have you here," I blurt out to him. "for so many reasons."

"I could say the same is the same to you." He grins over at me. "Even if your hair looks really frizzy after you've been asleep."

I groan and mess with my hair, setting my danish down and glaring at him slightly. "Rude. Still love you though..."

This might be crap but it's been too long