Who you gonna call?

So since this was the 91st part I thought this would be appropriate:

I am desperate to call and tell someone about what all is going on with Liam. However, out of the other boys, I only have Zayn and Niall's number and since Paddy was the one talking to Liam's doctors and parents, I don't have theirs either. So I'll call the only numbers I have in hopes that they can either pass me on to someone else or help me themselves. I call Niall first, the call goes to voicemail and I hang up with a sigh. Looks like Zayn is my last hope for getting some advice on what to do and, possibly, some help. The ringing sounds echoey in my ear as I wait patiently for several minutes. He must be on the phone while I'm calling him, so at least I know he has it with him.

"Hello?" his low voice doesn't make me jump when he speaks suddenly, but I take a few seconds to reply all the same. Everything I had planned to say simply slipped away from me for a moment there.

"Hi, Zayn, this is Isabella. Tessie's nanny, er well I was. See the things is," I take a deep breath "I don't know if you know this already or not but Liam's not been himself since Sophia died and it's been getting worse with whatever medicines the doctors have him on. He's like a different person, he's mean and even cruel. He's fired Paddy and myself, I'm not calling to whine or anything like that, but I'm extremely worried about Tessie. There's no one there with them and he's forbidden me to contact her in any way." I pause, but he says nothing. I continue on a little less rushed having gotten the situation cleared up. "I didn't have anyone else's number. Otherwise I would have called his parents or his doctor or...someone. I would have found someone. Paddy was the one who kept up with all of that though, not me. He only told me about the gravity of the situation a few weeks ago."

"Isabella, this is your mobile's number yeah?" I blink in surprise, not exactly the first thing I expected him to ask about.

"Er, yes it is." I reply slowly, still a bit confused.

"Ace. I'm going to like send your number over to Louis, he'll know how to help you. If you see Liam and he's ah, in his right mind? Would you tell him I'm there for him yeah?"

"Of course! And thank you so much for that, it's a really big help Zayn!"

"It's alright. I told you to call me for any help with him didn't I? Talk later then,"

"Haha, bye!" I lower my phone from my ear and stare at the screen. Now all I have to do is wait I suppose. Thank goodness Zayn picked up and was able to pass me on to someone he knew could help. I lean back on the couch, my phone next to me within easy reach. Not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous about talking to Louis as I've never met him before. I've dreamed of it, sure. Planned out what I would say word for word, figured out the perfect length of time a hug should last before it got to awkward, everything. That doesn't exactly work now, what with Tessie's safety being on the line. Trivial things like expressing my love for him eloquently isn't as important. I still feel like it'd be important, personally, but when I think about anything happening to Tessie, all my nerves disappear. I just hope he doesn't snap at me, I think it'd be illegal to sass back. Not implying that I would or that I'd even be able to think of a comeback. Before I have any more time to stress over things, my phone starts ringing. I nearly fall off the couch trying to grab it and bring it up to my ear as fast as I can.

"Hello? Is this, uh, Isabella? I think that's right..."

"Yes, that's me." I laugh a little, VERY AWKWARDLY "Hey Louis."

"Great! Hi, how are you?"

"Not to bad actually, Zayn said you could help me and that was the best news I've heard all day."

"I do have that affect on people," I can practically see him grinning, his eyes squinted and his mouth pulled wide in that smile that's solely his. "and I can actually help. Zayn's already filled me in on what's been going on with Liam. Is it quite bad?"

"I think it. I obviously don't know him as well or for as long as you have. Well I mean, I do, but not in like personal. Um, yes back to topic, he's a completely different person. Honestly, he teases sometimes but you know he doesn't mean for it be cute or funny. He's doing it for his own pleasure and entertainment. He is condescending and says the most awful things, stuff you'd never hear him say. The only positive is that Tessie seems to be the one thing that hasn't changed. He stills loves her and wants to be with her, in his own way. But I still don't want her alone with him."

"Right," he pauses "listen to this idea I've got and tell me what you think..."

SORRY

This is going up at like 12:21 am. And technically it's still um *checks what day it is bc someone's (ME) life is a mess* Thursday because I've not yet gone to bed but still. I usually try to get these updates up before midnight. WHOOPS

I was working on a final project. There's my excuse. BAI

Nearly 1K though :)