What's wrong?!

I'm woken up in the middle of the night, my phone ringing and ringing endlessly with Liam's ring tone. Vaguely, I notice that the doorbell is ringing too. I pick up my phone. "Hello?" I say sleepily, growing more and more awake each second.

"Isabella, finally! Come open the door, I'm outside with Tess." he says frantically, not even bothering with a greeting. I'm instantly more awake at the sound of tension in his voice. I hang up on him and practically roll out of bed before stumbling out of my bedroom. I open the door to find an dozing Theresa hanging from Liam's arms. Liam himself looks shaken and like he's seen a ghost, he's so pale.

"What's wrong?" I ask, concerned and very awake now. "What are you doing here at this time of night?" I don't know exactly what time it is, but it's dark outside without a hint of color in the sky and I only went to bed around one o'clock. Liam pushes Tessie towards me and rushes past me into the warmth of the apartment once I've taken her.

I frown at him and carry her into Cailyn's room as gently and quietly as possible so as not to wake them. I place her in Cailyn's bed for now, knowing they sleep well when they're all cuddled up together. I close the door behind me and then race back to where Liam is standing, leaning against the wall and panting like he's having a panic attack or just finished running a race. "What's going on Liam?!" I honestly don't know what to expect, has someone died? Was the house attacked? Is the country being invaded? 

He takes a deep breath and pushes his messy hair out of his face. "It's Sophia..." he manages to get out before his voice fails him and he sinks down to the floor, head in hands.

THIS IS SHORT AND MAYBE CRAP

I'm sorry