Chapter 125

Chapter 125

Thomas and Alana get out of the car, holding hands and going into the doctors. Alana goes to the bathroom, after checking in, needing to calm herself down, and also do the pee test. Thomas sits in the waiting room, knowing she was going to say it all. Let it all fly, being honest with him yet again and he was the one to stop her.

He couldn't and didn't want to hear it out of her mouth. It made it all real. It wouldn't fix anything at all, by her telling him, it would only hurt and ruin everything every more. It would also make Luke win in a way, not only did he take his wife's heart, knock her up, and have his way with her, he would also screw up everything Thomas just worked so hard to get. He wasn't going to let Luke win, in any way. He knew he didn't have the balls to do anything, he wasn't going to come and sweep Alana away. He had his fun and now went back to his old world, leaving Alana and Thomas to pick up the pieces. So Thomas would pick up each piece, just making sure, they would remain his.

Alana looks at herself in the Dr.'s bathroom, tears still filling her eyes. She knows Thomas knows about the affair, it was in the words he spoke to her. "Is it ok? Will you do it again?" How she didn't know, but that he did, she was positive. It explained that morning, about him saying this was his, and that she didn't need anyone else She just didn't understand why or how he was taking this so well?

She knew Thomas was a proud man, he didn't want anyone laughing at him. He worked too hard for that. Just how could he be so calm about this? Did he think the child was his? Or was that the only reason he was calm, he believed it was his? Alana has a lot of her own questions swirling around in her head. Just ones she will never get answered. He was leaving it in the past, so she had to do the same. Was it a mistake? No, not at all, she had real love, real passion, everything she always craved, she had no regrets. Only that it didn't last as long as she would have hoped, that it didn't go all the way.

She knows it's now time to go back into her old self, let all of that go, and take care of her children. She wipes her tears, grabbing the cup and walking back into the waiting room, handing it to the nurse before she sits down next to Thomas.

"Are you ok?" Thomas asks.

"I'm fine, I can't wait till we are next...I would like to get this over with." Alana admits.

"I thought you were happy about it?" Thomas asks.

"I am, just a bit nervous too. I never expected to be here." Alana says.

"Neither did I, but we are. It's a blessing." Thomas replies.

"Yea, I guess so," Alana responds.

The nurse calls them to the doctor's office, Alana removing her clothes, putting on the paper gown, and taking a seat on the table. Thomas just sits in the chair next to her, wondering what the Dr. is going to say.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Harris. How are you today? Dr. Lee says.

"We are good and you?" They answer.

"Good, Well from your pee test you are definitely pregnant. Let's take a look, and then give you an ultrasound." Dr. Lee replies.

The Dr. gives Alana an exam checking everything. "Everything seems just fine." Dr. Lee comments.

"That's good," Thomas says.

Alana just lays there worried, she was hoping everything was ok, she knew she was under a lot of stress lately. She was hoping that didn't affect the baby.

"Now we will check with an ultrasound." Dr. Lee remarks.

"Can you tell us what it is?" Thomas asks.

"If I can I will if that is what you both want?" Dr. Lee asks.

"Yes." Alana answers.

" The baby's heart is strong, the spine looks great, the size of the head is good. Everything looks great." Dr. Lee says. Looking at Alana. "You are about six weeks pregnant." Dr. Lee adds.

When in reality it was far more, three months and two weeks.

"It's too early to tell you what it is. She has to be further along for that." Dr. Lee says knowing at six weeks you can't tell.

"Thank you, Dr. I am just glad the child is ok. That is all that matters.

"The due date should be around December 2nd." Dr. Lee says.

"Wonderful."Thomas answers. Still wondering even after he counted up the weeks if this is all true.

"I will see you next, month Alana." Dr. Lee replies.

"Great, I will make an appointed outside." Alana answers.

"I will leave you to get dressed. I will wait outside." Thomas says.

Alana just nods, looking at Dr. lee. Soon as Thomas walks out, Alana goes for her own questions.

"Is everything ok for real?" Alana asks.

"Yes, of course. I kept everything the truth but your date. Your real date is Oct 2. I am not sure how we are going to swing this but I will think of something. Do you want to know what you are having?"Dr. Lee asks.

"Yes I do, and yes we will think of something. Thank you so much for everything." Alana replies.

"No problem, its a girl. Congratulations." Dr. Lee comments.

"Thank you so much!" Alana responds.

This is what she wanted, a little girl and with the man she really loved. It was just too bad he would never know her or be here to watch her grow up. That bothered Alana, but at least if nothing she had a part of him, with her always. It was a good part, a part that was innocent of all the mess.