Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Later that night, Alana and Thomas are back at the Hotel room both getting ready for tonight. Alana was going to Nicole's Bachlottee party and Thomas was going out with the boys.

Thomas just watches as Alana puts on a cute short little tight blue dress for the evening with high heels. A bit of makeup and does her hair. He just stares seeing how beautiful his wife really is. How any man would want her, sexually and otherwise. It just makes him think, he may be in trouble.

"You look very nice tonight," Thomas says.

"Thank you, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight. Let go, have some fun, Thomas." Alana answers.

"I will try. Do you know anything that my sister will be doing this evening?" Thomas asks.

"Not really, her friends were the ones to throw this for her, I am just going to go and see what it is all about. It should be interesting." Alana says.

"I bet, it will be with my sister and her friends," Thomas says sarcastically.

"I think you worry too much, Robert is her husband to be, and he isn't worried I am not sure why you are." Alana comments.

"Because I know her well enough, I also don't want you around that. Drinking, partying, sluting. That's not what you are. Thomas admits.

"Have fun doesn't make you a slut Thomas. You need to get over whatever has put that in your head. I think even your parents are a little more up to date than you. Your father seemed to be having a ball this afternoon. Even your mother. They are overcoming their dislike for Robert to make your sister happy, and also to hide their real feelings to your family members, but still, they are making the best of it. You need to try. Not everything is being slutly as you put it. And if I am all honest with you, I don't think you know what I am all about, just what you put in your head all these years and wanted me to be." Alana answers.

"I know your not a slut Alana, you have been shy and very covering of your body. I know you want a little more lately but I still don't see you like that, even though my words that night, said otherwise." Thomas confesses.

"I'm not a slut, no, but I could be more open and fun. Sex should be fun, and you should be able to be open with the person you are having sex with. Without judgment, without feeling this is wrong. This isn't back in the forties, women today, go after sex, go after what they want, in every department. I am open to that, I just see your not." Alana replies.

"I don't know what I am open to. I just never saw you like that. I am used to the old school ways, I am happy with them. I mean we had sex, just your saying you didn't like it, or want it that way. That does make me feel bad." Thomas admits.

"I know your old school Thomas, and in some ways, that's a great thing, but not in every. I am sorry if what I said has hurt you, I wasn't meaning to. I just wanted to change a few things that's all. I understand your point of view, and I have dropped it. I am fine with the way things are." Alana says, lying Knowing it didn't matter if he changed now or not, she wasn't into that with him anymore. She tried before, but if she was honest with herself, she didn't then either.

"I don't think your fine with it Alana, you have changed in a lot of ways. Not only sexually. I don't want our marriage to end." Thomas says.

"I know it has been rocky, there are things you said that is taking me time to get over. It's not even that you didn't want to try Thomas, I got over that. It's the words you said. You slapped me, for no reason. I didn't deserve that." Alana answers.

"I know, I am really sorry I put my hands on you. I understand you need time from that, as long as we will be ok." Thomas states.

"I will need time, we will be fine. I just need some freedom to grow."Alana suggests.

"I have been seeing that. I know your working more and I haven't said anything. I am dealing with it on my own. You know that was a lot for me." Thomas admits.

"I do and thank you. I will also let go of when you go away, I know your love your work, we will both just have to let go of some things." Alana suggests.

"That would be good, I will try to be around a bit more, but I do have to travel, you not fighting me on it would be a nice change," Thomas admits.

"Yes, I see that now. I need to be going, so I am not late for whatever is planned. You have a good evening."Alana says.

"You too." Thomas answers.

He sees she is different, with even giving him, his own space for work or whatever. Just was that really a good thing? Was it to help fix this, or to help her move on?

Thomas wasn't sure, he had doubts even though they didn't fight and had a nice conversation, it just made him wonder more. She didn't seem to want to try in the sex department anymore. From what she was saying he say she was just trying to keep things peaceful. He figured it was better than nothing, and if she had someone else, she wouldn't be staying.

For Alana, it was to make things peaceful, she had no idea how things would go with Luke. If it would progress or disappear. So it would benefit her, to keep her real life, peaceful and going. There was no sense in stirring the pot. She had no intention of sleeping with Thomas or making anything change. She knew with or without Luke, Thomas wasn't what she wanted, she was just going to keep things calm for now and see where it led. If things with Luke didn't work out, she would probably just stay where she was, giving her son, a normal life that Thomas wanted to give him. Walking out at this point, still scared her, it was a big step, she wasn't willing to make. For tonight she was just going to enjoy the evening, and see where things went from there.