Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Thomas stays in bed with Alana all night, just laying with her, in his arms. When Alana gets up, she just sees he is in her bed, close to her, and she isn't sure what to think.

"He never has done this before." She thinks to herself.

She just looks at the time, knowing they both need to get up and ready for today. She also knows she should be feeling something that he was this close to her, and she feels nothing. It was laying next to her brother.

"Thomas," She says as she lightly shakes him.

"Yea....." He answers groggily.

"It's time to get up, we have to get dressed for the wedding." Alana answers.

"Is it bad that I just rather stay in bed like this with you instead?" Thomas replies.

"No, but that would be a first." She responds. "Why are you in my bed Thomas?" Alana adds.

"I saw you lying here last night and I wanted to be close to you. I miss you, Alana." Thomas admits.

"I guess you did drink a lot huh?" Alana laughs not taking it seriously.

"Yes, I did have a bit to drink, but that wasn't the only reason Alana. No matter what you may think, I do really love you." Thomas Confresses.

"I think that's the first time in years you have ever said that." Alana states.

"I know, I just am not one for feelings." Thomas answers.

"I know," Alana says getting up from the bed.

Thomas sees that him being close to her and even telling her that he loved her, had no effect on her. She didn't say it back, and she bolted from the bed as fast as she could.

"I see you are still mad at me for that night in the hotel," Thomas says sitting up.

"I am, but at the moment, we need to get ready. I don't want to fight with you today. I hope you had a great time last night. I did." Alana comments.

"Did my sister have a stripper? Did.......you have him dance for you?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, she had a stripper, he was a cop and arrested her. It was very interesting to watch. Here, I just sent you the video of everything that happened. Now you know and don't have to ask. I didn't touch the stripper, or him me. He was there for your sister." Alana answers.

"Thomas goes to his phone to watch, in disgust. Seeing his sister and her friends were the ones all over this strange man, but not his wife.

"No matter what you say, you are still the woman I married. That shy, inexperienced woman in bed." Thomas gloats.

"Just because I wasn't all over him, doesn't still make me that person Thomas. I just wasn't into him. That's not my thing. It was fun to watch though." Alana states getting ready for her shower.

"Watch maybe, but you kept your distance," Thomas says.

"Yes, I did." She answers, knowing she was having way too fun telling Luke all about it. Getting her kicks in a different way.

"Why is my back crusty Thomas?" Alana asks noticing something isn't right.

Thomas just looks at her, in fright, hoping she wouldn't notice and he wouldn't have to explain.

"Well? I know when I came home and went to bed, I wasn't like this? Do you have any idea?" Alana adds.

"Yea, I am sorry. I was drunk and you lying here, I couldn't help myself. I know it was wrong, you were asleep, it just happened. I was going to try to wake you up, but I wasn't sure if you would want me to." Thomas admits.

"Really Thomas?" Alana states.

"Yea, I'm sorry," Thomas says.

She just looks at him a bit shocked.

"I can't believe you actually did something like that. I didn't think you had it in you. I didn't even think I turned you on." Alana confesses.

"Of course you turn me on, you're my wife. I do masturbate, I am human." Thomas explains.

"I know you are, just at times, you seem like anything sexual is a turn off to you. Of course, you want to do things to me, when I am drunk and sleeping." Alana laughs.

"I am glad you find it funny. It was the booze, not me." Thomas answers.

"Than maybe you should drink more often?" Alana suggests.

"You're not mad at me?" Thomas asks.

"Well, I am not happy that you had your way with me, while I was sleeping. But I am not mad at you for finally having a horny moment. I think that would have been, different to be up and get to view myself." Alana admits.

Thomas just looks at her, not sure what to answer.

"I won't do things while your sleeping. I promise. I am not a prev. I respect you." Thomas answers.

"I know you do, I know you would never hurt me. Now get your butt up, and get it ready for this damn wedding." Alana announces.

Thomas just smiles at her, getting himself up for the day.

Alana goes into the bathroom not sure what to think about Thomas's little excursion last night. She found it funny, to be honest. All these years she has been with him, he has never masturbated with her. Now he does and she was asleep, then she thinks, what would she have done if she wasn't? She really didn't want to start or have a sexual relationship with him now. She was over that. Dreaming of someone else. Even if Thomas would change, after all this time, and seeing Luke's ways, Thomas could never compete.

Alana was in too deep with Luke, wanting him in every way, then it was just talking. Nothing has taken place for real, and there was still a time and chance to go back, but would she want to?

At this moment, she didn't think so. What she has been feeling and sharing with Luke, no one could change. Only Luke himself, by never really meeting her and taking the chance for this to be real.