Chapter 87

Chapter 87

Thomas tells his receptionist that he will be taking off the day, which is very odd. Thomas never took off, he just knows he can't think straight and wouldn't get anything done anyway. Not to mention, everyone would be able to tell how pissed off he was.

Thomas gets into his car and heads to his father's house, needing someone to talk to, and also to show him that what he was feeling was right all along. Not that he wanted this to be true, but his gut feeling was right.

"Son, its mid-morning, what are you doing here? What's wrong?"Sr. asks.

"See for yourself." Thomas says throwing the file at him.

"What is this?" Sr. asks.

"I hired a Private I." Thomas replies.

Sr. opens the file and takes a look at the photo's and reads the coversation, not even sure he is reading it correctly. He can see his son is in deep shit, and that an affair was happening under his nose this whole time.

"How long has this been going on?" Sr asks.

"Over an year, it started as texting, and now really fucking." Thomas spats.

"They seem to have some chemisty. Maybe that is just all it is, sex. She told you she wanted more of it, and her way. You didn't give it, and she found someone who would. Maybe this is a good thing, she will get it out of her system."Sr. points out.

"Her fucking someone else, isn't a good thing. It is what is pushing her even further away from me. Its what is killing our marriage. She sees him every Thrusday and fucks him in the backseat of a car like a tramp!" Thomas says boiling.

"I know your upset about all this, I know its not easy to know this either,but you had to see it coming with how you were acted. As I recall you did know it was coming. Its been a year, and you kept saying you would work on it, and it just seemed to go around in circles. I see he is married, so that is a good thing. That may save your ass." Sr. admits.

"How am I suppose to fix this? SHe doesn't want it fixed because of him! Am I supposed to be happy she is here with me because he is married? IS that the only reason??" Thomas shouts.

"Thats it son get it all out. Are you going to confront her?" Sr. asks.

"NO! If I let her know I know, she can walk away faster useing it agaisnt me. I need to calm down and pretend I know nothing. Let natural take its course. Maybe they will get tired of each other. The sex has to wear off, it always does. In the mean time, I will use Tommy and our date nights to keep our homelife calm, and show her how we can be, if she stops this shit."Thomas answers.

"You are more man than me to keep quiet about this. I do want things to remain the same, but I wouldn't be able to let her get away with it. Your just hoping it goes away, what happens if it doesn't?" Sr. asks.

"I will not let her leave, or divorce me, I will use it against her if i have to, and take Tommy. She will never let that happen so she will stay." Thomas reveals.

"And you think that will make her want you? Make her stay?" Sr. comments.

"I just need time to think, time to get myself together. Right now I am so mad I can't think straight. All I see is all the nasty, dirty things she said she wanted to do to him, and that crud he said he wanted to do to her. My god, he touched her in that way!!" Thomas spates. with anger.

"Your going to have to get over that your wife isn't the goody goody you thought. What happens if she doesn't leave and you work it out? Are you going to be able to sleep with her knowng she did this? You couldn't before and she was the good girl you wanted." Sr. replies.

"I don't know, right now even thinking about touching her makes me want to gag. I can't go home tonight, I need a break from there or I will just blow. There is no way right now I can pretend. I need to cool down, can I stay here for a few days?" Thomas asks.

"Of course, if that is what you need. What are you going to tell her?" Sr. responds.

"That I have to go on a business trip, she won't care, it will just give her more time with her sex toy." Thomas spats.

"Okie Dokie." Sr. replies.

Thomas leaves a text message for Alana saying he is going away for the weekend and will be back on Monday. He doesn't call her as he knows he can't talk to her at the moment. He is hurt to the core, and this is going to take a bit for him to recover.

He just sits at his parents house going over the file again and again, memorizing every part of it. Knowing Luke better than he knows himself. Also knowing there hangouts, and everything they do together.

Sr. just watches as his son obbesses over it all, knowing this can lead to a mental breakdown if Thomas isn't careful. Sr. also sees just how much Thomas does really love Alana, he just realized it a bit late. Sr. doesn't know what the future held for these two, he just knew if Thomas went home like this, it would be over. He would do something he would regret, just like the hotel that one night. Just this time it would be worse.