Chapter 182

Chapter 182

Alana sits on the sofa talking to Billie's mom, she is a bit worried about Thomas and she texts him.

"I hope you are ok. I know you have a bit of a ride home." Alana texts.

"I'm fine. How are you? Did Billie's dad get there yet?" Thomas asks.

"Not yet, I wish he would hurry up, so we can eat and go home." Alana laughs.

Thomas knows she won't be laughing when she sees who it is. He also knows at the moment she is totally innocent.

"Babe, you are happy with what we have aren't you?" Thomas asks.

"Of course, did you hear about their relationship? It reminds me of back when. I am sure there are some skeletons in their closet." Alana states.

Thomas just thinks and you are one of them.

"Yea, I am almost to the hospital. Thank you for checking in on me. Enjoy your time and dinner." Thomas says.

"You want me to pick you up something to eat on the way home? You haven't eaten all day." Alana asks.

"Thanks, I will just get something at the hospital. Thank you for thinking about me." Thomas replies.

"Of course. Be careful." Alana responds.

"You too. I love you." Thomas says.

"Me too." She replies.

As Alana puts her phone down, as Billie's dad walks in.

"Hey Daddy," Billie says.

"Hey, how is my baby girl?" Luke asks.

"I'm great, I want you to meet Tom and his Mom Alana," Billie says.

Luke just looks at Alana, and she takes a double-take looking at him, their hearts both start racing and they can't believe their eyes.

"Her dad had an emergency so he had to leave, but he was so excited to meet you. He said hopefully next time." Billie adds.

Luke tries to keep his composer and not show what is going on inside his mind or heart at the moment. Alana tries to do the same thinking is this real? Is this really happening??

Alana stands up, and luke goes to shake her hand a tingle goes through both of them. As she stands he just stares at her, seeing she is as beautiful as ever, even though she is a bit older. She sees how he matured and still is the Luke she remembered.

"Hi, It's nice to meet you," Luke says.

"Same." Alana answers.

"Well now that everyone is here we can start dinner," Whitney says.

Alana just goes into the dining room and takes a seat, trying her best not to stare at Luke, who also can't help himself. He also thinks her son is dating my daughter, this is awful.

As they all go to sit down, the doorbell rings and Luke says he will go get the door.

"Hi, I am Lucia, Toms's little sister," she says as Luke answers the door.

He just stares at her seeing himself, knowing this was his daughter. This is what she was trying to tell him all those years ago when he just walked away.

"Are you ok?" Lucia asks.

"Yes, I am fine, come on in, Sorry it's been a long day. I stare at computers all day so my brain gets fried at times." Luke laughs.

"Oh yes, that's right you own a computer company. I am studying to work in one." Lucia replies.

"Oh really? You Have interested in them? We can use an intern if you like. I am sure I can teach you a lot." Luke offers.

"Oh, that would be wonderful. I would love that. I have this big exam on Monday and I am trying to cram for it. It's making me overthink and nervous." She explains.

"I understand that, I use to get like that myself. I also overthink everything So I get it," he states walking them into the dining room.

Alana turns around in her seat just seeing Lucia and Luke together. Her heart melts she wanted this for so long, just not this way. She was so in her thoughts she even forgets Lucia was coming to this. There was no stopping it now.

They sit down at the table and all talk and get along great. Alana talks to Whitney who she now knows is Lukes wife and feels a bit uncomfortable. She just tries not to let on and keep things going like it was before she knew this.

Luke talks to Lucia spending most of the evening with her and not really asking Tom anything that he planned. His focus was on his daughter, the one he didn't get to raise or watch grow up. He wanted to know everything about her, and if nothing be her friend.

"Your name is very pretty," Luke says.

"Thank you, My mom name me after someone special. that is all she tells me." Lucia answers.

"That person must be special anytime she named you after them," Luke replies.

"Yes, I guess so. She won't go into details. She will just tell me that. She has told me, she will tell me more when I am old enough. Whatever that means." She laughs.

"Sometimes you need to be older to understand some things." Luke answers.

"I guess so." Lucia comments.

Whitney notices that Luke pays a lot of attention to Lucia, he isn't one to be social so she is surprised. She notices they have a lot in common, not to mention the looks.

They both sit and talk like they knew each other all theirs lives. It comes so easy.