Chapter 120

Chapter 120

Morning comes and Thomas didn't get much sleep at all, he sees Alana get up and ready for work, which he gets up and tries to do the same.

He just watches her as she comes out of the shower into their bedroom in her towel. He sees just how much he loves and cares for her, and all his emotions and feelings are building.

He goes into the drawers in the dresser looking for his cuff links not remembering where he left them last. His mind is so filled with other things lately. He stumbles across Alana's drawer and finds her toy, which gets him going, just in all kinds of ways.

He sees her pass by him, and he grabs her pinning her against the wall, with her back towards him. His hand going straight for her lower half grabbing it and pulling her body close to his.

"You see this? It's MINE. It's not for no one else. Do you hear me?" Thomas snaps, as he slides a finger deep inside of her.

"Yes." She answers not sure what the hell has gotten into him.

Thomas throws her towel to the other side of the room.

"YOu want to be fucked? You want to be filled up in every hole? YOu come to me no one else! DO you understand me?" Thomas snaps again, Adding another finger inside her, and thinking of the dirty emails with Luke, that they were going to have anal sex and all the other shit they did together.

"Yes." She answers feeling super hot and excited, never seeing Thomas like this before.

"Move over to the dresser, and bend over it with your legs spread open, now!" Thomas says.

Alana does as she is told, wondering what he is going to do.

Thomas removes his pants and grabs the toy out of the drawer, with no warning, he slides it deep inside of Alana making her moan and yell out.

"YOu like that huh?" He says as he slides it in and out of her, making sure it goes fully inside of her. also seeing it's turning him on greatly just to do this.

"Yes, more," Alana says.

"Ohhh there is going to be more. Don't you worry about it!" Thomas says.

He keeps sliding it in and out of her, and when he sees she is getting too excited he pulls it out on purpose stopping her from climaxing. He wants her to beg, and be at her wit's end for this and he plans on giving it to her good.

He then slides the toy around her ass hole teasing it, and slamming it back into her very wet pussy. His own dick throbbing and needing some pleasure.

"Hold this in place, and don't move it till I tell you too," Thomas advises.

Alana holds the toy inside of her, needing to move, needing to let go. She is so hot, she can't contain it, and he is holding her back building it up more.

Thomas grabs the lube from the draw and slides it all over his hard throbbing Dick, then he adds some to her asshole, seeing her wiggle as he does. Alana isn't sure what has gotten into him or if she is feeling the right thing. she just stays quiet and sees what he does.

He slides his member around her asshole, spreading her cheeks wide, he places his head at her entrance and slides it in, feeling how tight and great it feels wrapped around him. Alana gives out a moan and he knows she likes it.

"You want to be filled up? I have both holes now! You want to get fucked in your ass, then I am going to give it to you and hard!" Thomas states.

He pounds into her, shaking the dresser giving her all he has to give.

"Move the toy!" Thomas says as he keeps going in the back of her.

Alana moves it, and within minutes lets go, not able to hold back any longer. Where Thomas keeps giving it to her, holding her hips and banging the life out of her. She was filled up, and never had done this before, it was different for sure, and for Thomas, it was the first time he ever thought about it. He keeps going until he just explodes inside her, breaking heavy, and finally feeling a release.

When he is done, he holds her back close to his chest.

"Now, any fantasy you have you come to me, and don't forget this belongs to me," Thomas says.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" Alana answers catching her breath.

"I am just stating a fact. You want kinky? You want all this shit? Now you got it!" Thomas says, cleaning himself off.

Thomas finishes up and heads to work, knowing that the toy set him off, not because of the toy, because of Luke. He let all his frustrations out, just giving her what she wanted at the same time. He felt good in a way, he did say it was his, he knew what he meant. He didn't want her fucking anyone else.

Alana gets ready for work, just wondering what that was all about, and also why he kept saying it was his. She now wondered if he knew or not. And what made him go for anal sex? He barely had regular sex. She didn't know what to think but was going to stay quiet. If he knew he wasn't saying it, and neither was she.