Chapter 103

Chapter 103

Alana goes home, seeing Thomas sitting on the sofa. Her heart just sinks to her stomach. How does she do this? How can she be with him? There had to be another way.

"Welcome home," Thomas says.

"Thank you, I will be back I am going to go upstairs and change." Alana answers.

"Ok," Thomas replies.

Alana goes upstairs straight to her room, to text Luke.

"Luke please I have something very important to tell you. Please answer me. Please." Alana says.

Luke put her messages on ignore, so he doesn't get any of them anymore. He doesn't even see it.

She then sends him an email.

Luke, I need to talk to you, Please. Its something very important.

As soon as she hits send she sees its kicked as he blocked her and it doesn't go through.

"Damn YOu!" Alana sits on her bed and cries.

Judy was right, he wasn't going to be there for her or care. He wanted Whitney, she was stuck. She just holds her belly knowing that part of him was growing inside of her. She now had half of him with her at all times, the love she wanted to give him, she could give to their child. She knew she wanted this baby, and wanted it to have a normal, safe life. The same life she gave to her son, she wanted to give this child. In order to do that, she would have to stay with Thomas.

She goes to the bathroom and splashes some water on her face, and changes her clothes. There is a deep coldness inside of her, she was hurt and felt abandon. And the saddest thing was, the man she didn't want, would be the one there for her, and the one she wanted more than anything let her go.

She goes downstairs and takes a seat on the sofa, Thomas glad she returned to spend some time with him. Not knowing the full reason or anything that was going to take place. Alana just sits there with this huge secret hanging over her head. Still not sure how she was going to do this. She felt nothing for this man anymore and now she would have to sleep with him and stay another eighteen years.

"Thomas?" Alana says.

"Yes," He answers.

"Remember when it was Valentines and you wanted to go out to dinner just us? Do something romantic? Do you think we can still do that?" Alana asks trembling inside.

Thomas looks at her in shock. "Yes, we can. You really want to?" Thomas asks.

"Yea, I been thinking about all you said, and I think its time...we try to get our marriage back on track." Alana states.

Thomas looks up at her, not sure he is hearing her correctly and not sure what took place to change her mind.

"What made you change your mind?" Thomas asks.

"We are not getting any younger and we are already in this, so might as well try," Alana says.

"Ok, I am glad you came to that conclusion. I am sure we can go out to dinner, spend some time together alone." Thomas replies.

"K. Pick a day and we can go." Alana answers.

"How about Thursday?" Thomas says on purpose.

Alana closes her eyes and holds back tears, "Sounds good." She replies not letting on just how much that hurt.

"Great, I will pick you up here. We can go into town, for dinner. See how it goes and where it leads." Thomas says.

"Sounds good."She responds.

Thomas sits there still not sure what the hell just happened but glad it did, this would give him a chance to work on it. She wasn't going anywhere she was going to try to make this work.

He sees that Luke doesn't want her, so she settled for him. It hurts but it was an open door. Thomas wanted their marriage to go back to normal, or at least where he didn't have to worry about her leaving him.

Alana sits there and thinks this might be harder than she thought. It was based on a total lie, she didn't want to be here and she didn't want him. Yet, here she was. She would have to get through it, maybe even try for real, so things wouldn't be so bad. At this point, her options were limited. She figured lets see what Thomas changed into if he changed. He wanted this for the last year, so now let's see what he was going to do?