Chapter 168

Chapter 168

It starts getting late, and Alana wants to go home, she knows that Thomas needs someone to take him home, he can't leave like this. He could never drive. She just doesn't know what to do at the moment. She doesn't want to start anything, even though most of the family went home, she wanted to keep things calm. If she was honest, she didn't want to start a fight, she hated them. She also didn't want to relive the past. It wasn't going to fix or change it. Only hurt her more, thinking about it.

Alana sees Thomas just sitting in the yard, looking at the full moon, Sr. and Nancy in the kitchen cleaning up, talking, and being happy. She looks at Sr. seeing he is finally with someone he cares about for real. It was a nice feeling, as she remembers all she shared with Luke. She just shakes it out of her mind and walks towards the yard.

"Thomas it's getting late, I am going to head home. Can I drive you?" Alana asks.

"Yea, whatever." Thomas slurs.

Thomas gets up from his chair, and just walks to the door not saying goodbye to anyone. He just goes to the car and takes a seat in the passager seat, seeing the kids were not going home with them.

"Why are they not coming with us?" Thomas asks.

"Sr. wanted to spend time with Lucia and Tommy was heading back to the vet to check things." Alana answers.

Thomas stays quiet, not saying anything, even though so many things are still swirling around in his mind. He was far from over his feelings. They were just brewing.

Once home, they get out of the car and head inside, Thomas going to the fridge to pull out another beer.

"Really Don't you think you have had enough? That you did enough today?" Alana says not able to hold back.

"What do you mean? I said the truth if you don't like it it's too bad. ANd you have a lot of nerve." Thomas answers pushing Alana against the wall.

Sliding his hands down her pants and unbuttoning them.

"Thomas stop," Alana says.

"Stop? Why? You like rough, you like different. You didn't say stop when your boyfriend put you over the desk and fucked you." Thomas answers.

Thomas then turns Alana around pulling her pants down, and pinning her to the wall.

"Thomas this isn't the way to do things. Why are you doing this?"Alana asks.

"WHy? Why not? YOu like it this way. You talked about anal sex, you liked him to put it up your ass. You talked to him about so many ugly things. YOu let him do so many things to you, you never cared. Never thought how that would make me feel did you?" Thomas reveals.

Thomas doesn't think or care at the moment he just wants revenge, filled with so much hate. The things that Luke did to Alana just eat him up alive and have all these years. He just undoes his belt and pushes himself roughly inside her ass.

Alana gives out a scream, from the dry pain. It burns and she tries to wiggle away but Thomas won't let her. He pins her down and thrusts into her more.

"You liked when he did it, why not me?" Thomas says.

"We didn't do it this way! He was always gentle, caring. Not rough." Alana admits.

Thomas keeps thrusting, till he cums, but he doesn't let her go. He keeps feeling her up and entering the front, taking that as well. Just going slower, and gentler since she said that.

"Really? What about in the bar? When you two went in the back? Or in the car? Wasn't it Tight back there, not that you cared. You saw him every Thursday, doing it anywhere you could. Didn't you get tired of him?" Thomas asks entering her harder, and faster.

"NO, I didn't. I wanted him in every way. How the hell do you know all this?" Alana asks.

Thomas gives one last thrust letting go again and knowing he said too much.

"I know everything, more than you know. All the shit you did behind my back I know. What a whore you were being with him, all the nasty shit you did with him. The texting all day and night, the sexy pics and videos. EVERything. You were his whore, anything he wanted to do, you did. You never said no. You two couldn't even wait to get to a hotel, the fucking car was just fine, outside where anyone could see you two. Your vet office, the restaurants near our home. All you wanted was his dick, he had the fucking golden dick to you." Thomas yells.

Alana turns around and just looks at him as she pulls up her pants, and slaps him across his face.

"A whore? You love that word, and yes then I was his whore and happy to be it. He fucked me everywhere, and how. He made me feel things I never felt before in my whole life. He made me come alive. Something you never did! You spied on me? You knew everything, why didn't you just say it then? Why did you take me back? You should have just let me go. We both would be happier!" Alana yells back.

"I wanted us to work, I put up with all that crap. All that you did behind my back. Don't you know how that hurt me? And don't lie to me, you enjoyed the sex after when we were trying to fix this. I gave it to you in every way. Being your whore, to make you happy. You think you would really be happier with him? He didn't want you, if he did he would be here now not with his wife. WHO he chose over you! That day in the restaurant, he could have texted you, fought for you, but he didn't. HE went home to her!" Thomas spats.

"Because you told him we were having a baby, you told him we were trying to make it work. You kept him from me, you lied to me. You say I went behind your back, you did the same to me. I should have been the one to go there that day. To make the choice to go or walk away Not you! I never asked you to be my whore as you put it, you were the one trying to outdo him. Thinking that you could." Alana answers with tears down her face.

"You still cry for him. That bastard will always be a part of this fucking so-called marriage. I saved our marriage, I saved you. He wasn't going to make you happy, it's just all a fairy tale in your fucking head. If you knew it would work, you would have left on your own, I wouldn't have been able to stop you. You want him? Then fucking go, go see what you get. See if he takes you or if he forgot you even exist! He has his own life and family, he doesn't want you." Thomas replies.

"You know what, Fuck you, and fuck him. I am tired of paying for something I did thirteen years ago. I am not perfect but I did stay. I never cheated on you again. I kept my promises and your not satisfied. I can't fix it, If you want me to leave I will." Alana comments walking upstairs to her bedroom.

Thomas stays downstairs and takes a seat on the sofa. He knew he said shit he shouldn't of, but it's been eating away at him for years. He was so tired and needed sleep. He was still very drunk, and not thinking clearly at all. Even so, he knew he should remain downstairs tonight. They both needed to cool off.