Chapter twentyone

Chapter 21

Alana gets up and heads to work, thinking about everything that Luke said the night before. She has to admit she is excited and terrified at the same time. She can't wait to get to work to tell Judy what is going on. It was nice that she had someone to talk to about this, someone who didn't judge her for her actions.

She knew this wasn't a regular situation at all. She was feeling like a teenager, crushing over her school crush, when she is already married. And far from being a teenager. Just Judy listened and knew the whole situation and didn't care, even understood why Alana was going through this. It helped with things.

Alana gets into the Vet office, seeing Judy at the desk, taking a phone call. She just smiles at her going into the back, waiting for her to get off the phone, which takes only around five minutes.

"Hey girl, what's new? How is the boyfriend?" Judy says with a laugh.

"Well, last night he said he would like to meet me. So maybe next weekend it will happen but to be honest, I am not sure. I know he wants to, but I also know and feel his thoughts stop him." Alana admits.

"That's great, at least you got him to think about it. It came out of his mind?" Judy asks.

"Yes, it was his idea, so I guess we will see what happens," Alana says.

"Are you going to chicken out if he doesn't? Judy comments.

"No, I am terrified but I am not going to give in to my fears like I always do. If he doesn't chicken, I am going to meet him. I want to see what he is all about. If he makes me feel the way he does online, in person." Alana explains.

"What are you terrified about?" Judy asks.

"I haven't ever done anything like this, I am not sure how this is going to go. I haven't dated in fifteen years. I don't even know where to start. Not to mention, if he makes me feel like he does, I am doomed. I never slept with anyone this fast or even wanted to. Then I also think about what then? Where is this going? What will it be? I don't want a one night stand, he claims he doesn't either. My mind just takes me everywhere. Plus I never really cheated on Thomas, it's just a lot, but I still want to meet him. There is like this pull to him." Alana confesses.

"Ok, that's a lot at once." Judy laughs. "Your overthinking things, Just meet as a friend, see if you two even like each other first before thinking the rest. You can meet and nothing is there, and can just remain friends. You both are overthinking. Take one step at a time. Plus people do this all the time, its what makes the affair so hot and wanting. Its all part of it, its what you're both looking for, the excitement your marriages lost. Also, you don't really know him, it will be the first time ever meeting him. Do not get into his car, and meet in a public place. He could be anyone. Take it slow."Judy adds.

"I will, we will see what happens. I am not going to bring it up again. I am going to leave it up to him. I know he is iffy about it. He isn't even sure he can do this. I don't want him to have any regrets if he does." Alana states.

"Well, for a man that is iffy about it, he sure knows how to talk dirty to you, and be with you all the time. I do see where he would be conflicted though. He never really cheated before, its a big step for the both of you. You have to play it safe, you don't want to get caught. You're not planning on leaving your spouses right? Even though Thomas would deserve that." Judy replies.

"No, we don't have any intentions of that. Just some play, and a relationship we don't have with them. A close connection." Alana responds.

"Girl, I don't know. You two want to screw and have a close connection and no feelings are supposed to grow? You're not the type for that, I know you. You screw him and your going to fall for him, then what?" Judy announces.

"I already have feelings towards him. Not love, but a strong like. That's what makes it scarier. I haven't felt this way in such a long time. I just don't want to miss the chance at something, whatever it may be. Hell, it might not even take place, its just thoughts." Alana says.

"For how long? If he really does like you, and is fantasizing over you, he will give in sooner or later, even if it's not this time. He is a man and will give in to his animal instincts. Unless he is dead, and from what you told me, he is far from it. He is the total opposite of Thomas, which I think is wonderful. I think you should experience this. I am just sad you can't with Thomas, but just because he is an asshole doesn't mean you need to miss out on it. You two are just not compatible, this might even bring you closer, you would be getting your needs met by Luke, and still have the security with Thomas." Judy states.

"I guess we will see what happens. I am not putting my hopes up." Alana answers.

"Good, that way no let downs," Judy replies.