Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Alana walks out of the bathroom look hot and very sexy. Luke just stares at her and gets an instant hardon.

"You look incredible," Luke says.

"Thank you, I am glad you like, I bought it just for you." Alana answers.

"I like it very much, every single inch of you," Luke states as he gets off the bed and walks over to her.

"Don't you think your a little overdressed?" Alana laughs.

"I left it on for you to remove at your own pace. I am not sure for myself I want to remove anything off of you, just work my way around it." Luke smirks.

Luke pulls her close going straight for her lips, not even giving her a chance to reply. He waited all night for this, doing his best to be the gentlemen. Now it was time for him to let himself out, which was hard for him in a lot of ways, just not with her.

He takes her into his arms, and kisses down her neck bringing her over to the bed. He sits her on the edge, as he stands in front of her, picking up her left leg and kissing his way up from her foot, to her calf, to her inner thigh. Then he does the same to the right, breathing softly as he is in between her legs. Letting his breath hit her core, without touching it. It sends tingles up and down Alana's spine, wanting so much from him.

He slides his fingers across her core, with the lightest of touches, as he kneels in front of her, asking her to bend her knees. His hand lightly touches her thigh as the other hand undoes the buttons of the teddy's center, giving him more access to her core.

Luke runs his tongue up and down her center, making Alana gasp from his touch. She never had this before and the thought alone of what he was about to do, set her off. He continues to lightly lick, and suck on her bottom lips, doing all the things he told her he would do to her. Sliding in one finger, and moving it around as he licks her, Alana moving and grabbing at the sheets with each lick and finger movement. She can't control her body, feeling things she never felt before. She feels it all building up inside of her, and needing to let go.

Luke knows this is driving her crazy and it just makes him hotter, he keeps his actions up until she says she is going to cum. He just watches her body shake and squirms from him, which gets him harder.

Alana breaths hard, trying to come down from her high, but Luke doesn't let that happen too fast, as he kisses up her body, lightly squeezing and licking her breasts. Tonight he was going to see every single inch of her and get to know her body like no one else has.

Luke kisses his way up to her lips where he kisses her passionately, she goes to lift and remove his grey tee shirt pulling it over his head, finally getting to view more of his body. Her hands rub up and down his back as his body is on top of hers. Finally feeling him this close to hers.

They keep kissing for a bit, as their hands roam each other, Alana sliding down his boxers to reveal his very hard throbbing member. Luke doesn't waste any time, asking her to roll over and get on all fours. He wanted her doggy style and now he was able to get it.

Alana does as she is told, liking that he takes control and likes different things. She also sees he isn't into her doing anything to him, he is all after doing it to her. She just enjoys it, wanting to see what is next.

Luke rubs her ass, finally getting the view of it he wanted to. He rubs it and then smacks it. Taking Alana's breath away. He places his finger inside her making sure she is moist enough to receive the rest. He places his member at her entrance, teasing her, by rubbing it up and down from her ass hole to her center and back. Sliding her wetness back and forth as well as all over his member.

This makes Alana burn inside, wanting him, needing him. She just wiggles back each time, trying to get more of him. His hands rub her breasts as he kisses her neck and down her back his hands sliding down with each kiss. Feeling every part of her, Alana just moans from the feel of him, her body aching for him.

He slowly, and gently slides himself inside of her, inch by inch. Alana's moans grow louder, and she starts pushing back onto him. He knows she needs him and he picks up his pace, going in and out of her faster, and harder. It now building inside of both of them, as they keep going, getter faster and harder, he smacks her ass again, which only makes her move more into him, and makes him throb. He sees a little roughness is ok with her, and he likes it. Smacking her again, as he pushes himself all the way inside of her, and back out. Making her scream out his name, with just a few more hard thrusts, Alana is done for, and let's go all over him. Luke feels her tightness around him and he lets go pushing himself all the way inside her again, slamming in hard.

Luke falls on top of her, holding her close in his arms, both breathing fast and full of sweat.

"That was incredible," Alana says.

"It sure was, damn it was even better than the first time," Luke admits.

"It seems to only get better each time," Alana replies.

"I am seeing this, we have all night and tomorrow. So there is so much more to do." Luke responds.

"I won't be able to walk when its time to go home." Alana laughs.

"It will be well worth it." Luke laughs back.