Chapter Fifteen

Chapter 15

Alana gets up, not getting any sleep at all, and gets ready for work. She gets her coffee, then heads out the door. Tired from last night's events, and in a way happy that she had Luke to talk to. Also happy he felt the same way about her. It brought a smile to her face, it lifted her spirits. She just knew this was wrong, he was married to someone else, so was she for that matter. Where would this lead? Where could it lead? She had no idea, but she knew at the moment there was a connection to him. One she never had with Thomas. It wasn't all sex either, she loved talking to him, being free with him. He wasn't scared of her opening up about anything. It was nice.

Alana gets to the Vet office and walks in, again Judy already there tending to the animals.

"Hey Girl, Damn you look like shit. Did Thomas finally step up to the plate and give you what you wanted?" Judy asks.

"Not quite," Alana answers filling the bowls with food.

"Give me some details, what's up? You're always open with me, what happened?" Judy inquires.

"We went to dinner, which was nice. Then to the hotel, and let's just say nothing really changed. Thomas doesn't me the way I want him to. So I am going to drop it." Alana states, trying not to go into full detail.

"Damn I thought he was going to get in the mood and have some fun. What do you mean to drop it?" Judy asks.

"There is no sense in trying with him in that department anymore. I decided I am not going to sleep with him anymore." Alana admits.

"Ok, how bad was he, that you're dropping sex with him altogether?" Judy laughs.

"Let's just say, it was bad." Alana comments.

"That is really sad to hear. Well, you have your friend you talk to, I am sure something might spike up there." Judy snickers.

"We will see, we did admit to each other that we have feelings," Alana confesses.

"Ohhhh Now I see why, you don't want to try with Thomas. It's not because he was bad, he always sucked at it, and you tried. It's because you have feelings for Luke. You naughty girl you." Judy says with a smile.

"That is just part of it. I don't know if anything will happen with Luke. He cares about his wife, and I am not going to let him do something he will regret. Talk is one thing, but to really do this is another." Alana states.

"Really? If he really loved her and cared as he so claims, why is he even talking to you? You two may not have made things physical, but you're having an emotional affair. Which if your both honest with each other is worse! Your sharing more than just sex." Judy replies.

"She isn't there for him, in some ways, so he has me to talk to. Thomas isn't there for me either. So we have each other. It's really nice so far. I see it as a friendship at the moment. Not really an affair." Alana responds.

"Have you sext with him?" Judy asks bluntly.

"Um, yea once," Alana admits.

"Then it's an affair and way past just friendship. You don't fuck your friends, or want to fuck your friends. How was it?" Judy asks.

"It was great, it was one-sided, as I didn't say what I would do to him, or want to. It was just his side, and it was so different than Thomas. I know its just words, but I could feel it. I wanted it. I wanted him. It didn't seem just like sex either, it was romantic." Alana comments.

"Oh god, he has you, good girl. At least you can let go, and maybe have an orgasm with this one. I say have some fun with it. You never did anything like it before, live a little. But do know if you take this in real life, people can get hurt. I don't see Thomas leaving you over it, but he wouldn't ever let you live it down. Not to mention the names he would call you, and think you did this the whole marriage. You know how he is." Judy remarks.

"Do I, I got a little bit in control last night and he called me a whore." Alana finally admits.

"What? That Asshole. I knew he would do something like that. I knew something more happened. He just can't handle a strong woman. He deserves whatever you do to him with Luke. If he would be minding the store, this wouldn't be happening!" Judy Shouts.

"True, I am not getting my hopes up with Luke though. Its just fun online, I doubt he will take it the next step." Alana admits.

"Well, we will see, if you turn him on enough, he will. Not all men are like Thomas. They do want to fuck, they do get turned on. And you finally coming into sex, should turn him on even more. Knowing he is the reason, the want. Girl, if he doesn't give in, he is dumb!" Judy explains.

"I guess we will." Alana answers.

The rest of the day goes by, and its time to go home. Alana gets her things, going straight home. She makes dinner, and the whole three sit down to eat. Thomas coming home like he said he would. Trying to act like nothing happened last night. Alana pays no attention to him, not even answering him when he talks to her. Even going as far, as eating her food, and finishing before them, washing her plate, then going upstairs into her own room.

Thomas knows why she is pissed and doesn't say much as he doesn't want to start anything in front of his son. He stays with him for the rest of the night playing some video games.

When he goes up to bed, he puts the light on and sees that Alana's things are missing and so is she. This just makes him know this is bad, she moved out of their family bed. It would take her a bit to get over what happened last night.