Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Luke sits in the back seat of the car just looking at Alana, his hands can't help but travel up her thigh as he pulls her near and kisses her deeply. Alana feels this desire inside of herself she never has felt before, her arms wrap around his neck and her body pushes itself closer to his.

The feelings deep within her take over and she moves herself onto his lap looking into his eyes. Her hands go up and down his chest, as her lips devour his. Luke knows she wants him, he feels it as her body pushes up against his, as her core grinds onto his manhood. His hands go up and down her back, pushing her closer to him, as his hands go under her skirt feeling her round firm ass.

Alana moans into their kiss, wanting to feel more of him, her hands slide under his shirt feeling his warm hard chest. The feel of her warm hands set Luke on fire. He feels his erection bursting out of his jeans. Alana feels it also as she is rubbing herself on his lap. Her instincts set in, and she wastes no time unbuckling his pants, and sliding her hand into his shorts. Feeling his rock hard dick.

Luke is taken a bit by surprise, not thinking she would actually do this. He knew she wanted him, but figured she would back out when it came down to it, he just sees that it's not the case. Her lips go down his neck, as his hands move up to her breasts where he caresses and feels every inch of them.

Alana's hand busy going up and down his shaft, feeling every inch of him, as he grows harder with each stroke. Alana wants more, not just to jerk him off in the back of the car. They have come way too far for just that. She wants him inside her, to feel him, rub him, bounce on him. Everything she has thought about all these months was sitting right in front of her. To be able to do anything she wanted without being called a slut, or making herself feel bad.

It was time for her to be herself and let go, to enjoy sex and being with Luke. She sees Luke wants her but at the same time is being careful with what he does, making her take the lead. She knows he doesn't want her to have any regrets and the only one she would have right now, would be walking away from this. That wasn't what she was going to do.

She pulls out a condom, opens it and slides it down on Luke's dick, he just watches and gets more excited with each touch, each look. He knows she isn't playing and he wants her more than he can even realize at this moment. He grabs her, holding her close, kissing down her neck, pushing her panty to the side as he slides inside her deeply yet slowly. Making her feel every inch he has to give her. Alana lets out a moan, feeling intense tingles run throughout her body. Her arms around his neck, as they kiss, and she starts bouncing up and down onto him. His hands-on her ass, helping her go up and down. It starts out slow, enjoying every deep long thrust. Luke feeling her core wrap around him tightly, making him throb with desire.

The thrusts get deeper and faster, as the heat builds in each of them. Alana letting go, pushing herself harder and faster onto him. Luke's hands around her waist pushing her down harder with each thrust. T.heir mouths not letting go of the others.

"Oh God, harder," Alana says. Enjoying every bit of this. Wanting more.

Luke gives her what she wants, their bodies slamming into each other, hard and fast until Alana screams out his name.

"I am going to cum!" Alana says.

"Good baby, let go," Luke answers feeling her tighten around him, which makes him let go as well.

Alana sits on his lap, trying to catch her breath, cuddled in his arms.

"That was even better than I expected," Luke admits.

"God yes, it was. You make me crazy. So crazy I want more of you." Alana confesses. Kissing him deeply.

Luke is filled with lust, and want. More now that he has had her, knowing what she feels like. That wasn't enough to satisfy either of them, there desire for each other is hotter than anything they ever have felt. It just starts all over again. Luke taking control this time, and turning her around. He quickly changes the condom and places himself right back inside of her.

Alana holding on to the back of the car seat using it to push herself back onto him. Luke's hands going up her skirt feeling her ass, and thighs and placing his hands on her hips, to help push her back onto himself. He wants more but not able to do it in the tight space. He wants to kiss and touch more of her and just the thought gets him harder and throbbing all over again.

They keep going, until they both explode again, Alana falling back onto his lap. Luke just holds her close to him, wanting so much more. He kisses her again and wraps his arms around her body.

"I can't get enough of you," Luke says.

"I feel the same way, I need you so much." Alana answers.

"Same, I never felt like this before. It's like the more I make love to you the more I want you." Luke responds.

"You make me so hot, that was incredible," Alana replies.

"Good, you haven't felt anything yet. Just wait till I can touch you more. This damn car is too cramped to do what I want." Luke admits.

"It worked for what we wanted." Alana laughs in his arms.

"Yes but I want to show you more." Luke comments.

"You will," Alana says.

Luke looks at the time and its already after eight. He knows as much as he doesn't want to, its time to leave.

"Babe I hate this but it's past eight. You need to get home and so do I." Luke says.

"I know, I just don't want to go," Alana confesses.

"I know me either but we have to. I will see you next week." Luke states.

"Ok, I won't be able to wait to see you. " Alana reveals.

"Same here babe," Luke says with a tender kiss.

Alana fixes herself and kisses him again, feeling, even more, want towards him then when she first got into the car. They kiss a few more minutes before they let go. Luke gets into the front seat as Alana gets out. They take a look at each other, knowing this is going to be hard, it just has to be like this for now.