Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Hey Girl, you seem a bit down whats up?" Judy asks as she is giving a cat a flea bath.

"The same old, Thomas left for another three days. I see him rarely enough." Alana answers.

"Sweety, you don't spend time with him when he is home. What is really a matter? I mean, I know your not in love with him anymore." Judy states.

"I don't know, it just seems like lately, I would like so much more out of a relationship. You walk down a street and see people holding hands, being close. I guess I am just yearning for that kind of relationship. Just Thomas seems fine with what we have, which if I am honest, is nothing." Alana says.

"Thomas really wasn't ever the romantic type that's for sure. He just was looking to get married to have a family. Maybe if you talk to him about it? Maybe go away together? Try some fun new things?" Judy suggests.

"The romance has been dead for years, the sex as you already know is lacking big time. He isn't really into trying things, he wants to do things his way, and it doesn't work for me. He isn't gentle and loving like I want, there is no foreplay. It's just, get to it, and its all his own pleasure. I guess I can bring up getting away and see, I just don't know anymore." Alana states.

"You would think since he was older he would have known a few tricks, I still don't know what the hell is wrong with him. He has a beautiful young wife who is willing to try things and he doesn't. It just doesn't sound normal. I mean really what man doesn't want to have sex? Or try new things for that matter. Most men are always trying to get their wives to do a blow job or some kind of thing." Judy admits.

"He just was never into it, I wasn't at the start either but now that I am older I wonder what it would be like to experience more than he offers. Then I just put it in the back of my mind, it's not important, it's just sex. We have so much more in ways." Alana answers.

"It seems important if its something you want, and its nothing bad to ask for. He needs to step up, or you need to find someone who will! Just because he isn't willing sure the hell doesn't mean someone else isn't." Judy expresses.

"Oh Judy, I wouldn't do that," Alana replies.

"You never know my dear girl, you may. And I wouldn't blame you." Judy says.

"Let's move on, anyway do you happen to know anyone who can help me with my son's computer? It's frozen and he needs his report on it." Alana responds.

"I will link you to a Facebook group I am in. I go there anytime I am having a problem with these damn work computers. There is always someone kind that will answer your question and put you on the right path." Judy says.

"Great, I was hoping I didn't have to take it in anywhere, his report is due this week." Alana states.

"I just sent you the link, ask your question now, so someone can help you," Judy replies.

"Got it thank you."

Alana writes a post in the group hoping that someone will answer. After she posts, she goes back to work. Just as she does she thinks about everything Judy just said to her. Could she make Thomas change? Would he want to? She just knew, either way, something had to give, even without the sex their relationship was lacking now in other departments and has for a while. They were too young for this, she wanted a connection, romance, togetherness that others have. It wasn't only about sex at this stage. Judy was right there was more, more she was looking for. Maybe she would take her advice and see if they could get it going again. If they could see each other, for more than just a mother and father. She knew not to expect too much in bed, but maybe they could get the other things. She would have to wait for him to come home, she knew when he left he said they would see when he would return. She was going to hold him to that.

Not just letting it go as she has in the past only to get worse as the time goes bye.