Chapter twenty

Chapter 20

The next day, Luke gets up to go to work, still unsure about what he said last night. Unsure that he is spending so much time with Alana. He stands in the kitchen watching his wife pour him a cup of coffee and just wonders, what the hell is he doing? "We just lack sex and the intimacy that we had. Is it worth it to through the trust away? If she ever finds out, she will never trust me again, she will hate me." He thinks. Taking the cup of coffee and just smiling at her.

He heads off to his office, twenty minutes away from his home. Still thinking about everything. It was just something he couldn't get off his mind. He didn't think this would ever happen, or he would feel this way.

He gets to his office going straight inside, taking a seat at his desk. He puts on his monitors and waits for the computers to load up. While he is waiting, his friend Brad walks in a thirty-three-year-old man, with blonde hair and blue eyes around 5'8. Brad and Luke knew each other for a long time, they went to high school together. Brad knew Luke better than he knew himself. They did everything together when they were young. Now they were both married, Brad had two kids, where Luke had none. That was the only difference. Luke's wife didn't want any children, she was too busy with her career to want to have any. Where Brad and his wife Linda, had them right away.

"Hey my man, what is happening today?" Brad asks.

"Nothing much," Luke answers in a low tone.

"You seem a little down? You have a fight with the wife?" Brad asks.

"No," Luke replies.

"Ok, dude I know something is up. Its been weeks you have been different. Now you look a bit down, what is going on?" Brad asks.

"If I told you, you would think I was crazy. Hell, I think I'm crazy." Luke answers.

"Try me, you know I am always here for you." Brad comments.

"I know but this is different..." Luke says.

"Come on, tell me. It can't be that bad." Brad replies.

"I met someone online," Luke admits.

"Ohhh, I see. Ok, where and how? Is this like the porn site you go to and just fuck around with the women there to get off?" Brad asks.

"No, it's not like that. I met her in a computer chat room. It started out that I was trying to help her fix her son's computer. We just started talking and never stopped. We spend a lot of time together talking about all kinds of things including sex, but not only."Luke confesses.

"Ok, is she from Philadephia? I mean is she close enough for anything? And what about Whitney? I know you two are having problems. She is never really with you man, she is too busy with her own life. Sometimes it's like you don't even exist. Only when she needs you to be. So I can see, why this is happening." Brad responds.

"Yea she is from Philadephia but we live forty-five minutes away. My feelings are all over the place, she is pretty, and I am very attracted to her and she is me for that matter which makes this ten times harder. I love Whitney know matter what you say about her, she is my wife. I never really thought I would want to do this or even think about it." Luke states.

"Look, your sex drive has always been extremely high. Whitney never really took care of those needs for you and now she doesn't at all. You might not have had real affairs, but this isn't your first online one. You talk to the woman on the porn sites, to get off, that is cheating." Brad says.

"That's just getting off, not really having an affair. Plus Whitney knows about that and doesn't care. This is way different, it's emotional, talking about everything. I think I made a big mistake last night telling her we could meet." Luke admits.

"Wait, what? You said you could meet? What she say? Is she married? And haven't you ever thought it strange that your wife thinks it's ok to talk to others about sex as long as you leave her alone? You are both young, she should still want to have sex with you. You don't even have any children to be in the way of things. Something isn't right Luke." Brad explains.

"Yea, you know Whitney is going away next weekend. I was so in the moment, I said we could meet. She was all excited about it and even texted me where to meet. Just afterward I am rethinking it. I am not sure I can do it. She is married, and he isn't into sex or giving her what she craves. I just know I can give it to her, just I don't know if I can cheat." Luke replies.

"Damn, well if your changing your mind just don't bring it up again, and let it ride. See what she says. She may not bring it up again either. You know spur of the moment, for both of you. Is she more into this cheating then you, or still not sure about it? What the fuck is wrong with her husband? Not into sex? He has someone to?" Brad says with a chuckle.

"Yea, I can do that, I think I want to stay away a little bit too. I think we spend way too much time together, it's not good. I need to think about things. Yea she is more ready to do this than I am. She wanted to do this with him, but he made a mess of things and turned her way off. I am not really sure what the hell is wrong with him, I know his ways are weird. She is saying she wants sex with him and he isn't into it. I never heard of it either but oh well. Maybe he does have someone, who knows. That's not my issue at the moment."Luke announces.

"All I can say is, whatever you decide don't get caught. It might be a good thing for you to have a wife and a lover. One fills the void the other can't, and the same goes for her. You both seem to be looking for sex, and wanting it, where your spouses are not interested. Just keep your feelings in check." Brad advises.

"That's just the thing, I am really turned on by her, and want to screw her but I like her. I can see growing feelings and that scares me." Luke admits.

"You have to pull away and keep things separate. This is about your wants, not falling in love. Or at least I don't think it is....." Brad states.

"It's all new to me, I haven't had a woman pay this much attention to me in a long time like this. I will see what I can do." Luke says.

"You do that." Brad answers not sure how to help his friend.