Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Luke drives himself to Brad's house not able to hide how he feels. He knows he needs to come off this high before heading home. He would never be able to explain this huge smile on his face to his wife. As nothing has made him this happy before.

He pulls up to Brad's house, parking in the driveway and going up the steps to the door. He knew Brad would be there for him, he always was. At the moment Luke couldn't hold his excitement and needed someone to talk to.

"Hey, Luke what are you doing here so late?" Linda asks.

"I just wanted to hang out with Brad for a bit, I texted him on the way he knows I was coming." Luke answers.

"He is in the entertainment room," Linda says.

Luke walks to the entertainment room, finding Brad sitting on a brown sofa watching the 65-inch tv.

"Hey man, so what's up? How did it go? I wasn't sure how to read the text that you needed to talk to me. Except now with that smile on your face, I am thinking things went well?" Brad replies.

"It was fucking amazing man. She is gorgeous, and we clicked just like we did on the phone. I still can't believe it." Luke says.

"Does she feel the same way? Did anything happen? You look like a different person. Your so....happy. What happened to the overthinker that was scared to even meet?" Brad asks.

"I am still overthinking but I can't help the way she makes me feel. It's incredible. The whole thing was Incredible. She does feel the same way, we met and hugged, I just felt this need to hold her hand while walking down the street she wanted to go. It was nice, I enjoyed it. Then we went to get something to eat, and I have to say when she took off her coat...she was smoking hot. I controlled how I felt until we were outside, getting ready to leave. I just grabbed her and kissed her. The chemistry, passion, and want was there ten times more than online. It took everything I had to let go and I only did because it was time to go home. She felt the same coming after me, we just held each other. I don't know what to say or even think." Luke admits.

"Wow, I honestly thought you would have met and not even like each other. I thought it was all full of shit. It's why I pushed it, thinking you would get it out of your head. I guess this makes things worse...What are you going to do now?" Brad asks.

"That's why you pushed it? I am going to see her next week again." Luke answers.

"Yes, I never thought ....it would go like this. So you meet her next week, where does that go? What about Whitney?" Brad states.

"I don't know what happens next week, I just know I want to see her again. I want to hold her again. I can't help how I feel. I don't want to hurt Whitney. I still love her very much, I just have this pull towards Alana."Luke admits.

"Yea, a sexual pull. The chemistry is real now so you want to take it all the way. I guess it will be good since your not getting any. I thought i was fine for you to have an affair this just doesn't seem like just an affair to me. The way you walked in here tonight, was as if you met the love of your life or something. You just need to be careful. This can make things get way out of hand, and bring a lot of trouble for both of you." Brad comments.

"I have never felt like this before, I can't explain it. I want her in every way. I will be careful, its why I came here tonight, I know I couldn't go straight home like this. She would know something is up. I know I have to control my feelings which is normally not a problem. Just tonight, I couldn't help how happy she made me feel, how wanted. It's been so long." Luke replies.

"She is giving you what is missing in your marriage, you just have to not mix up your feelings about this. Or at least make sure of what you want before doing anything rash." Brad responds.

"I am not doing anything rash, we are just meeting." Luke answers.

"For how long? If the kiss was that hot, how long till you two screw? What is going to stop you from taking the next level?" Brad asks.

"Not much, if it was anything like tonight. And I don't want to, I want it to go to the next level Brad. I am not leaving Whitney if that is what you're so worried about, but I do want a relationship with Alana. So far it would be that both of us, have this and our regular relationships. We already talked about that, we know we are not leaving our spouses."Luke admits.

"Yea, that's what you say now, I don't see this as just a screw and leave if things remain like this. Then if think about it, Whitney gets what she gets. You kept telling her you needed her, she doesn't pay attention to you, Alana does. All I can say is make sure before doing anything. I am here for you either way."Brad reveals.

"I will. I don't even want to go home, to what? " Luke confesses.

"Oh boy, I see this causing a lot of problems already." Brad laughs.

"I'm good, I just need to come down off this high. I will stay here with you for a bit if that is ok? Luke asks.

"Sure, stay as long as you need," Brad replies.

Luke spends an hour at Brads house still talking about everything, and replaying it in his mind. For a man that was so scared of meeting her, now that he has he can't get it out of his mind.

Luke still is worried where this is going but at the same time, he can't help himself. He doesn't want to. He wants more of this feeling she gives him.