Chapter fourteen

Chapter 14

Alana gets into the uber car still fuming and very upset with everything that has happened. She takes out her phone and the first person she thinks of is Luke. It's going on twelve am and she isn't sure if he is up or not, but the need to talk to him is there in full effect.

"I am not sure if you are up, I just had a horrible experience and need to talk." Alana types.

"What's wrong? What happened? I was just getting ready for bed, I thought you were already there." Luke says.

"I did something stupid, I should have known better." Alan answers.

"What do you mean? You took a bath and were heading to bed." Luke replies.

"Yea that's what I should have done. Instead, talking to you made me crazy, you brought out so want, and desire. My imagination took over and I used it on him......"She admits.

Luke's heart drops, feeling she wanted him, and her husband got the benefit of it. He keeps himself together, trying not to show his jealousy.

"Oh. How did that go? Did he enjoy it?" Luke asks. Holding himself back.

"NO, he didn't. I let go, just he wasn't who I was making love to, it was you. It was my hands on you, my body, I lost all control." Alana confesses.

"That's a good thing, you enjoyed yourself? I am glad I got you going that much." Luke responds.

"Yes I did enjoy it, you got me crazy inside. He didn't feel the same, he called me a whore, and slapped me for it." Alana comments.

"SLapped you?? WHY? He had no idea this was for me, right? Not that it makes it ok, what the hell is wrong with him? Why say your a whore? What is his problem?" Luke says Infurreated.

"I am the mother of his child, I shouldn't act this way, only a whore does. And no he knew nothing, even though he did accuse since I never acted that way before." Alana admits.

"He shouldn't have touched you. Are you ok?" Luke asks.

"Yea, I am just getting home, I left him at the hotel. I am moving into the guest room. I never want to sleep with him again." Alana replies.

"Is it bad of me, to like that?" Luke says.

"No, I just told you how you make me feel, you haven't said anything about how you feel." Alana remarks.

"I feel the same way, I have for awhile just this is a bad situation," Luke confesses.

"I know it is, but it's nice to know you feel the same." Alana answers.

"I do, are you home safely now?" Luke asks.

"Yes, I am up in our room getting my things to move out He will be home tomorrow night. I told him not to come here now, I didn't even want to look at him." Alana comments.

"Good, has he ever raised his hands to you before?" Luke asks.

"No, never. I said a few things he didn't like. I was trying to hurt him like he was me." Alana explains.

"Still, he shouldn't have. Are you safe being there?" Luke replies.

"Yea, He will be happy now, sex will no longer be brought up," Alana announces.

"You are still going to have wants and desires. You can't let him take that away from you." Luke says.

"I know, I just know now, they won't be with him. He can't give me what I want, and he doesn't want to. I am now in the guest room." Alana states.

"Ok, good. I just don't understand him. Another man would be having so much fun with this. They would be turned on that their wife was going after them, and wanting them. He doesn't know how lucky he is." Luke says.

"He isn't the type, never really was. I guess in a way, I wasn't either when we started but I am now, I want so much more. Then I feel bad because its just sex, we have other things. Is this really that important?" Alana remarks.

"Yes, he should want the connection to. The closeness with you, hell he should just be horny and want to try shit, like a normal male. The rest is great to have, don't get me wrong, but the sex should be part of a healthy relationship. Do you think maybe he does this with someone else?" Luke asks.

"He did say you do this with Whore's, so I am thinking he may have someone he does, and he just doesn't see me that way." Alana comments.

"Your not a whore for wanting satisfaction. For wanting to be wanted, and have some fun. " Luke says.

"I know, and thank you for being here, it means a lot to me, for you to just listen to me," Alana admits.

"No problem, I am glad I was able to be here for you." Luke answers.

Hours go by, they keep talking till six in the morning when they both realize its time to get up for work. They say their goodbyes, and say they will talk to each other later.

Both having each other on their minds. Luke happy that Alana feels this way towards him. He loved knowing how turned on he made her, and he didn't really tell her anything he really wanted to do with her or to her yet. He was glad she wouldn't be sleeping with her husband anymore, that she would just be opening up to him. At the same time, he knew this was wrong, they were getting too close.