Chapter 38

Chapter 38

The next day comes bright and early, life back to normal. Alana gets up and heads to work, wanting to share her fun with Judy. Knowing her best friend loves to hear all about her new adventures.

As soon as Alana walks in the Vet, Judy can see a difference about Alana. She is happy, it's written all over her. There is a glow all over her face, Judy doesn't know what to think.

"Ok, What happened to you?" Judy asks.

"Not much, the wedding was a ton of fun," Alana says.

"Fun with your in-laws and Thomas? Is there something I should know?" Judy laughs.

"To be honest, it really wasn't with them. The bachelorette party was fun with Nicole, we drank and got a stripper. I shared it all with Luke, and I saw our relationship grow. It was playful, sexy, and fun." Alana reveals.

"Aww, he didn't mind the striper?" Judy asks.

"No, we used it to our benefit. I asked him to strip for me, and he did, it was hot. Damn, he is hot. He makes me feel crazy inside. Something I never felt before in my whole life." Alana admits.

"I think that's great, but you need to be careful. You can tell something is up with you, you don't want to get caught do you?" July says.

"No, I don't but I can't help that I am happy." Alana states.

"How is Thomas doing?" Judy asks.

"He is ok. he was trying to get close which I found odd. He was acting so differently also. Wanting to be close, I think he regrets all he said and did before, just not for me it's way too late. I can't forgive him." Alana says.

"Is that all because of Luke? You wanted Thomas to make an effort he is now listening.........15 years later." Judy laughs.

"No, it's not all about Luke, it's about Thomas himself. The things he said and did, were very hurtful. He made it out that I was so bad person because I wanted romance and spicy sex. Luke just makes me see that there is nothing wrong with my wants. It's normal to have these wants. I know Thomas is trying, but I just don't feel that way about him anymore, I haven't in a long time. I just wanted to try since we were married. I figured he was the only one to try with, I don't feel that way anymore." Alana states.

"Looks like you already made up your mind, what you want to do with Luke. Has he? Or is he still on the fence about it? Any talk about meeting and taking this to the next level?" Judy asks.

"I am ready to take it to the next level, I am not so sure about him. I mean we talk about in person, and what we would do to each other, I just don't know if he would do it for real. We never made another date though." Alana replies.

"Do what are you going to do? Keep it like this? Or what?" Judy comments.

"For now like this. I am not going to rush him or push him. If he does this I want him to do it because he wants to and feels ok with it. I am happy with the online right now, it's hot and spicy. Without any of the real-life worries."Alana responds.

"True, but for how long will this last this way? Sooner or later it's going to either break or go forward. I know you if he waits too long your going to get bored and forget about it. Look what happened with Thomas." Judy says.

He isn't like Thomas, We have a friendship, besides the sex talk and flirtation. I don't want to lose that. I don't want to lose him. It's another thing that does worry me. How about I fall for him? And then he changes his mind and goes back to her?" Alana confesses.

"Do you want him to leave her? You leaving Thomas?" Judy asks confused.

"No, we don't have to leave either of them. I just don't want him to regret it and it's over before it starts. If I start this affair I want it to last, at least for a bit. I guess I am just scared of getting hurt or even used." Alana admits.

"It's not really being used when the relationship is built on sex you both want. It's being used when one is in love and the other is just using the other for sex or something else. You both stated want you wanted. Sex. Your just scared, you may want more, and he won't." Judy announces.

"Yea, I am scared I won't be able to have sex with him, without my feelings growing towards him. I like him a lot now. I mean really a lot. I am not in love but I miss him when he isn't around, and when something happens he is the first person I run to. I never had this before. It's crazy, I don't even really know him, its just words on a phone." Alana admits.

"It's pretty bad, that words on a phone are giving you both then your real spouses are. If they were giving you what you needed, you wouldn't be doing this. I can see that. It's good your not jumping into anything. I do see the more you spend time together both your feelings are going to grow. I just hope you don't get hurt. If he really still cares for her, that leaves you, with starting this for the fun of it, the excitement of it, and the new experience and keeping your feelings in tac, Or walking away." Judy advises.

"I don't think I can walk away. Even if it leads to heartache, I want to know where this road takes me. " Alana confesses.

"Then I guess we should buckle up for this crazy new ride." Judy answers.

"I guess so."