Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Alana lays in Luke's arms, their bodies close together. It feels natural, like its the place they both should be. Luke lifts up the teddy and finally removes it from Alana's body. Now able to see every part of her, laying in front of him. He just looks over this sexy woman laying in front of him. Her body so close to his, he can't even believe this is real. His hands go up and down her back that is up against his chest, sliding his left hand down to her ass, which he can't get enough of.

Alana just moans to his touches, letting him do anything he wants to her. Luke loves this, knowing she trusts him so much, and she is willing for just about anything. It's now one am, and Luke isn't ready for bed, he wants her, all of her. He knows they just have tonight and tomorrow and he wants to make the best of it. The most of it.

Luke kisses Alana's neck, then nibbles on her ear, her body just moves closer to his, as her arm goes over his body to feel more of him and push him closer. His hand lightly touches and caresses her breasts, as he kisses down her back.

"You trust me right?" Luke asks.

"Yes, fully." Alana answers.

"You are up for anything like we talked about in our texts? Is there anything you really wouldn't want to do?" Luke asks.

"Everything we talked about, I want to do, and experience with you," Alana says.

"You are sure? You know what I am asking, I want to make sure before I do anything." Luke comments, kneading her ass in his hands.

"I already told you, I want to experience everything with you, including that. I am not afraid. I trust you." Alana answers.

"It might hurt at the start, and I don't really want to hurt you in any way, even though I really want in there. Damn, you don't know how you make me feel." Luke admits.

"I know if I don't like it, you will stop. Everything so far has been great, let's go for it." Alana agrees.

"Ok babe, your so willing for things, it makes me nuts inside to know you will let me do almost anything. It's super hot." Luke states.

"I am glad it makes you feel that way, and that you like all this stuff as well. It's nice to be able to be open with this stuff. I couldn't be with Thomas. He doesn't even want regular sex, this would freak him out even more. Oh god, I could just imagine what he would say or think." Alana laughs.

"I am still not sure what the hell is really wrong with him. He has a super hot sexy wife, that is willing to have sex and try all kinds of things and he doesn't want to? It baffles me. Then I guess everyone is different." Luke answers.

"I guess they are, its why we are here together, so in a way, it's a good thing Thomas is how he is. It brought us together." Alana replies.

"That is very true, and a good way of looking at it," Luke responds.

Luke goes back to kneading her ass, his hand going up her waist feeling her. He kisses her neck again, wanting to get her going, he slides his hand back down, putting it between her legs, rubbing her lips, feeling her wetness. He sees she is already pretty wet and in the mood, it just gets him going more.

He wants to do a few things, just before going for his main goal he is going to get her super turned on and ready for anything first. He keeps rubbing her hot, wet pussy, sliding in a finger, and bending it to his knuckle while inside her, moving it around. He then slides another in, doing the same thing as he nibbles on her ear, her laying on her side gives him the access he wants, so he keeps her that way, just getting her super wet. He just knows he is going to need more than that, so he goes to the nightstand and takes out the lube he brought with him and lays in on the side of him.

He goes back to rubbing his now hard dick on her pussy lips, sliding them up and down in her wetness, he goes to her asshole and rubs it around the hole making it wet but not entering it. He then slides back down to her pussy, teasing her just a bit before sliding deeply inside of her. Alana lets out a moan and grabs his arm, the feel of him, sets her on fire. He moves in and out of her, slowly, teasing her getting her good and wet inside before he slides out of her again, making her need even more. He slides his wet dick, up and down again, going back to her ass sliding the tip of his head around her hole, and then back down to her pussy. Where he slides deeply in again, this time a little harder, going in and out. Still not screwing her fully, just teasing her, making her so wet, she is gushing and wanting him to fuck her.

"Luke please." Alana states.

"Your super wet, " Luke says sliding his dick around her asshole teasing it as well.

"PLease." She replies.

"Where do you want it?" Luke asks sliding his dick up to her pussy. "Here?" He asks then sliding down to her ass. "Or here?" he adds.

"Either, just fuck me!" Alana says, coming out of her shell.

Just those words get Luke super hot, he just wants to ram himself inside of her, but he knows he can't. He has to do this slow and gentle.

He grabs the lube, and rubs it on his dick giving himself more lube then adds more to her already wet asshole. He places some lube on his finger and slides it gently into her asshole.

Alana gasps. "Does it feel ok babe?" Luke asks.

"Yes, "She pants.

Luke moves his finger around inside her and then adds another trying to open her up, he sees Alana lays there panting and wanting more. It just gets him harder, He adds another finger stretching her, and adds more lube as he pulls them out, he places his hard throbbing dick at her tight asshole.

"Are you ready babe?" Luke asks as he wiggles his dick around her hole.

"Yes!" Alana answers needing him.

Luke slowly and carefully slides the tip of his dick inside of her tight asshole, just the feel of how tight almost makes him cum, but he wants to enjoy this and he wants the same for her.

He slides in slowly inch by inch, watching as she grabs the sheets to get used to the intrusion, he slides all the away inside and stays still so she can adjust to him.

"Babe are you ok?" He asks.

"Yes, it's ok now, Move!" Alana answers.

Luke wastes no time, in her orders, and starts sliding in and out of her, still gently not wanting to hurt her but enough so both of them get some pleasure. He lifts her leg over his thigh so he can get in deeper, Alana turning her head so they can kiss as he slides inside her. He sees as he keeps going she starts moving back on to him, wanting more. He sees that it doesn't hurt anymore and it makes him go faster. Alana's body moves back onto, and he goes even faster. He keeps going, now fucking her like it's her pussy, and seeing she loves it.

"Oh God, Luke I am going to cum!" Alana says.

"That's it, babe, Let go," Luke answers trying to hold himself back so she can cum first.

When Luke sees that she does, He pulls out and cums all over her back.

Luke cleans it up with some tissues, as he and Alana catch their breath.

"Was it what you thought? Was it ok?"Luke asks.

"It was different, I liked it. It was what I thought but better." Alana says.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much at the start," Luke replies.

"It hurt but it was ok. After a while it didn't hurt anymore it felt great and I wanted you even more." Alana admits.

"I am glad, would you do it again?" Luke asks.

"Yes, I am sure as we go it won't hurt anymore," Alana responds.

"No, you will get more use to it." Luke comments.