Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Alana gets up from the bench, heading up to her room, while she does, she texts Luke to say goodnight.

"I am heading up to my room," Alana says.

"It's only 1 am. That was an early night, considering." Luke answers.

"Yea, I'm tired and need some rest for tomorrow," Alana replies.

"Did you have fun? I have to say even though I wasn't there, I had a good time. It was like we were sharing it together. It was nice. I am still holding you to the cuffs." Luke jokes.

"It was a great night, and I am glad I could share all that with you. It made it more fun, to be able to. I will keep the cuffs in mind. Just not sure how long I can keep you cuffed. I want your hands all over me." Alana admits.

"I am sure, we can do both. Is Thomas back in the room?" Luke asks.

"Not sure, I haven't gone in yet. I will let you know. I just wanted to say goodnight before I got in there in case he is." Alana says.

"Ok. Get some rest." Luke answers.

Alana walks into the bedroom, seeing no one there. Thomas isn't back from the men's party yet. She is all alone.

"Shockingly he isn't here yet," Alana says sending a pic.

"Aww, he is out having his own fun. " Luke responds.

"I guess so. I will talk to you tomorrow." Alana comments.

"Sweet dreams." Luke states.

"You too." She says.

Alana's head is spinning from the drinking, she wasn't really a drinker and tonight she did a few things she normally never did. Just having fun with it all. She lays herself on the bed, just thinking about tonight. All she shared with Luke, and he wasn't even in the same room with her.

Why couldn't Thomas be like this? If she would have texted him that, he would have freaked out. There would be more playing or joking about it. He was so different, it made her sad to even think about.

She then thought back at the card reader, wondering what that was all about. Could it be just a coincidence that she got some of it right? If she was being honest with herself she got it all right. Then that stuff isn't real, she thought to herself. It was just something I wanted to hear.

She just lays on the bed, drifting to sleep.

In about an hour, Thomas comes back to the hotel room, a little smashed himself. Finally letting go a little bit at the party. Honestly needing to, all the stress from the months prior was getting to him, he needed to let go. Deep down he was worried about his marriage. Could he lose everything he built? He was always wondering what Alana did tonight. Did she go overboard with his sister? Was there a stripper? Did she touch? Did he touch her? All these things he wondered, he just knew not to call her or ask. It would only make things worse.

He didn't want to rock the boat. He goes into the hotel room seeing that Alana was already there and even sleeping, which gives him a sigh of relief. He was worried she would party all night, and do all weird shit, and here she was back before she was. It made him see in a way, she was still the woman he married. He goes up to where she is sleeping, just looking at her, her long smooth legs in the short blue dress. She is just lying there peacefully.

Thomas takes off his shoes, sliding in bed next to her, wanting to be close to her in some way. He didn't see her as a sexual being, but he loved her. He just didn't know how to show it at times. He pulls her warm smooth body close to him, wrapping his arms around her.

The smell of her hair, and her warm body next to his, makes him want her closer. He slides his hands on her thigh, moving it up her dress. He is a bit intoxicated, which gives him more courage, then he had when not.

Alana is sleeping, and a bit drunk herself not really knowing what is happening or that he is even in bed with her. Thomas lifts up her dress, seeing her black satin panties. He slides his hands inside feeling her ass, how firm and soft it is.

He keeps kneading it in his hand, feeling himself grow inside his rough pants. Needing to let out, he takes his penis out of his khaki pants and starts stroking himself, as he feels her ass. Knowing she is out cold. He isn't sure what to do, if he takes her, she could be pissed at him, then she wants romance.....would this count? As drunk and horny as he is, he feels it wasn't a good idea. He just keeps stroking himself and rubbing his hard throbbing penis on her ass. As he does, it takes no time, for him to let go all over her ass.

Thomas feels relief and calm over himself, he cleans her up as good as he can, and lays there close to her, holding her in his arms. It was the first time he ever did something like this, and he found it exciting. He just wasn't able to share that with her. He drifts off to sleep in no time.