Chapter thriteen

Chapter 13

Luke puts his phone down, feeling hot from everything he just texted Alana. The thought of doing those things to her for real drove him wild. He hasn't felt like this in a long time. It just made him hornier than he was, just now having an outlet to focus on.

He was glad things didn't go well with Thomas. It left the door open for him, even though he wasn't sure if he could really go through with this or not. Could he cheat? Did he really want to break his vows? He wasn't sure, he did know he wasn't happy and was missing the closeness. Alana brought that back into his life, she brought him happiness as well. It was a lot to think about.

Alana lays in the tub, just thinking about everything Luke said he would do to her. Her body is lit up, more than it ever has been. The feelings running throughout her, she never felt before. She never thought she could, as it was just words, which confused her even more. Just her thinking about him, really doing those things to her, set her on fire and got her curiosity going even more. She liked him before this, and now she liked him even more.

She gets out of the tub, drying herself off, feeling the heat between her legs, needing release. If just his words can do this to her, what could his hands? His mouth? Her Imagination takes over to the point she can't take it any longer. She can't have who she really wants, but there is an alive breathing man next door. She would have to make it work for her.

She walks out of the bathroom, seeing Thomas under the covers sleeping, which in a way was good. It would be taking him while he wasn't fully awake giving her a chance to do what she wanted, instead of him taking over.

She walks over to his side of the bed, moving down the sheets, and taking a light seat on top of him, like she wanted to do earlier. Her hands go up and down his chest, just in her mind, he isn't Thomas, he is Luke.

This thought only gets her hotter as she rubs her cover on his manhood, which comes to life with her touch. She kisses his chest and goes down his stomach and back up again, feeling him rise beneath her, she lifts herself up and lets him enter her inch by inch, taking him slowly in the way she wants.

Thomas's eyes open to the sight of his naked wife riding him slowly. He has to admit it turns him on. He wants to roll her over, as he tries she sits firmer down on top of him, not letting him in control. She lifts her hands, grabbing both of his, and holding them tightly behind his head. She closes her eyes pretending this is Luke, she starts riding him hard and fast, thrusting her hips up against his, as she holds his hands down firmly. She loses all control, going as fast and hard as she likes, just using the body below her for her own pleasure.

She feels the heat rise, inside herself being set free. She keeps going till she finally has a full orgasm, screaming out "Oh God." as she does, to Thomas amazement.

When she is done, she rolls off of him, catching her breath and feeling a lot better.

Thomas isn't sure what just took place, this wasn't like her at all. Instead of enjoying the moment, he is thinking what the hell is going on? Where did she learn this? His mind doesn't go to her wanting to try something new or letting herself go. It goes in a totally different direction, and it wasn't a good one.

"Where did that come from? You have never done anything like that before!" Thomas says sitting up in bed.

"Didn't you enjoy it Thomas, I did. That was the first time ever I really enjoyed that." Alana admits.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Or what you're doing. You're the mother of my child. Not a whore." Thomas shouts.

"So is that why you don't want to have sex often or don't want to try things with me? Because your out getting this from a whore? So they are getting everything you go, and I don't? I just get thrown down, and stuffed like a pillow, and then you roll off when your done!" Alana yells back.

Thomas just looks at her and slaps her not able to control his emotions.

"Are you seeing someone else? Someone who is teaching you all this shit? Making you into a slut?" Thomas shouts.

Alana sits there in shock, holding her red sore cheek.

"Just because someone wants sex, and to actually have an orgasm when they do, doesn't make them a slut." Alana answers getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going? Your just mad saying these kinds of things. The Alana I married would never say this. Is Judy putting this shit in your head?" Thomas asks.

"NO, It's what I want! What I feel! I am a young, healthy woman, who wants to enjoy sex. Who wants love, and romance, you may find it bad or however you think. But I find it special to have a connection with someone, to feel hot for someone. And I am leaving, I have no want to stay here with you in this hotel!" Alana admits.

"All this was your idea, now you're leaving me here?" Thomas says.

"Yes, I can't even look at you right now, and I am not even sure what I am pissed over more! You're calling me a Whore? OR slapping me!" Alana answers.

"I am sorry for slapping you, but you were out of line. I will just come home to, and lets forget this." Thomas says getting out of bed.

"NO! I don't want you anywhere near me right now. You stay here, I need space, and time away from you. Your not the man I married, not the man I thought I would be spending my life with. We don't want the same things, I need time to think." Alana responds.

"Your upset, you just need to cool down, I will come home tomorrow after work." Thomas answers.

"Whatever!" Alana replies.

She grabs her phone, and her bag and heads out the hotel door. She is shaking from her anger, how dare he? That was the first time ever he put his hands on her. She knew even if she stayed, she would really never be able to be herself with him. He wasn't able to handle a real woman, he wanted this native, goodie, goodie as a wife, and that wasn't her anymore.