Chapter 107

Chapter 107

Thomas drives home, both of them getting out of the car and going into their quiet home. Tommy was at Alana's parent's house for the evening, so Thomas and Alana were home alone.

"I had a really nice night Thomas," Alana says.

"So did I.I wish it didn't have to end," Thomas replies.

Alana just looks at Thomas, her heart beating fast from what she may have to do next.

"What would you like Thomas?" Alana asks.

"Come to bed with me? Come in our bed?" Thomas says.

Alana doesn't have any words to say. She knows if she opens her mouth, something wrong will come out. Or she will just start to cry, so she just goes for his hand.

Thomas takes her hand feeling maybe she was moreover her boyfriend then he thought. He was getting through to her faster than he thought he would.

He takes her to their bedroom and Alana just takes a seat on the edge of the bed, Thomas taking a seat next to her.

"It's been over a year we have been in here together," Thomas says. Taking her hand in his again, and going in for a kiss.

Alana's hands and body stays on her side, she lightly kisses him back. Just as she does tears start falling down her cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Thomas asks, wondering what the tears are about.

Alana nods not able to hold them back, they just keep flowing, she knows she has to do something or it looks really bad. She just puts her arms around him and holds him tight. Her tears rolling down faster, as she tries to gain her breath.

Thomas feels this maybe her being sorry for all she has done. Never thinking the truth, that the thought of her having to sleep with him, is killing her inside, or that It's not Luke in front of her, that he was the only man she wanted to touch her in any way.

Thomas at the moment is blinded by his own wants and hopes, not seeing it clearly, which makes things easier for Alana.

"Alana, don't cry, the past is the past. We can get over it, make this better." Thomas says holding her tight.

Alana can't help her feelings, the tears just don't stop, all the hurt and pain she has been carrying around with her the last two months come out all at once. She sees Thomas thinks it's about them, and for the first time in a long time he is there. That hurts her more and the tears keep rolling.

She just holds him, moving herself over to his lap and sitting on it, being close to him. Never thinking she would even want to, but at the moment her feelings and emotions are taking over inside and he for once was there supporting her.

"Why couldn't you be like this before?" She whimpers.

"I don't know. I am sorry." Thomas answers.

"Me too for a lot of things." She replies.

"We can't go back, just forward. Let's make this work?" Thomas responds.

Alana just nods staying in his arms. Thomas holds her close, and not wanting to let her go. She was vulnerable to him, needing him, he liked it.

He kisses her lightly on her lips, wiping away her tears with his hand. He holds her body close to his, feeling this desire and want towards her. Wanting to show her, how he really feels about her, and all he wants to do with her. He also doesn't see her as the good girl he once married that he has to be so careful with.

He keeps kissing her, like he never has before, always avoiding it, and just getting to the sex part. This time he wasn't, the kisses get longer and deeper. He sees she is into it, and not pushing him away, his hands go up and down her back, pushing her closer to him, as she sits on his lap.

His hand slides under her dress and pulls it up and over her head. Alana doesn't know what to do as this isn't Luke, she knows that Thomas is way different and she is back to her native self, not knowing wheater to do what she wants or hold back.

Thomas sees he just sits on his lap, unsure what to do. He knows his past actions messed a lot of things up and its why they are where they are.

"Let go," Thomas says.

"You don't like it when I do," Alana says in a low voice.

"I want to see what you want to do to me. Be yourself." Thomas answers.

"I want you to do the same. I want to feel that you desire me, that you want me." Alana responds.

"I do, I always have," Thomas says.

"Then show it," Alana says brazenly.

Thomas grabs her and kisses her passionately, his lips just lock with hers, like never before. His hands roam her body and unhook her bra. Alana is taken by his actions as he never really got into things like this. It makes her let go some going for his shirt that she unbuttons, and removes, then unbuttoning his pants.

Thomas slides her panties off her body and throws them to the other side of the room. Laying her on the bed, and kissing her neck and down to her breasts. He takes his time giving every part of her great attention. Finally, after all these years getting to know his wife's body. His hands, his mouth, take over, kissing, licking, and sucking on each piece of her.

Alana can't even believe this is Thomas, his moves surprise her more and more.

"Do you want more?" Thomas asks as he kisses and licks up her stomach.

"Yes." Alana answers.

"Good, I want you to ride me, show me how you want me," Thomas says, knowing she wanted new positions, and the last time she did this to him, it felt incredible even though his actions said otherwise.

Thomas rolls her on top of him, her body flattens on top, his arms around her holding her tight. He kisses her neck, and nibbles on her ear.

"Ok, sit up then, I want to ride you like that," Alana says.

Thomas doesn't answer just does as he is told, letting Alana sit on top of him, with each leg on the other side of his thighs. She wraps her arms around him, and her body is close to his, her face looking at the headboard and not him. Its why she picked this position. As she rides him she closes her eyes and pretends its Luke. Her grip on him gets tighter, and she slides up and down harder and faster. She keeps going like that, with the thoughts of Luke in her mind. Which gives Thomas the ride of his life. She pounds him, hard and fast, till she lets go and so does he.

She says in his arms afterward Thomas just holds her close as he catches his breath.

"Did you like it?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, I wish you were like that before," Alana admits.

"I know, but I am now. You felt incredible on me. I want us to share more of this." Thomas answers.

Alana just nods scooting off of him and getting comfy on her side of the bed.

"You are going to move back in here?" Thomas asks.

"Yea, I guess so,"Alana answers turning over and hugging her pillow, with tears rolling down her face.