Chapter 46

Chapter 46

That Monday Luke gets out of bed, grabbing his coffee from the kitchen on the way to work. Feeling happy, and finally a little at ease. He felt so much better now that he let out his feelings to Alana. He hated staying away from her, he just saw that as a problem, if he really thought about it, which lately he has thought about everything. It's what has made him so upset lately. He didn't know which way to turn. Was this right or was it wrong? He didn't know, but he couldn't let go.

Luke gets to work seeing Brad, running to this office.

"Ok man, did you talk to her? Does she still want your sorry ass or told you to fuck off?" Brad asks.

"Good morning to you too," Luke says. "She still wants me, we are meeting at the ending of this week," Luke adds.

"Oh, shit you went through with it? I am shocked and proud. Damn you finally grew some with this."Brad laughs.

"Gee, thanks. I have balls, this is just a big decision. I never thought I would be doing something like this. I never planned on having a real-life affair with someone. Maybe play online but not in person. Just there is something about her I can't stay away, and I want to see her for real." Luke admits.

"Are you excited about it? Where are you meeting? I still can't believe she held out for you, someone else would have dumped you already. What do you mean by real-life affair? Just a jump in the sack? A few times? long term screwing around?" Brad asks.

"Who is jumping the gun now? Let's meet and see what happens. I am excited and nervous, to be honest. I am not sure what to expect. Is she going to be hot, or nothing there? We are meeting at some cafe, and going to a street that decorates for Christmas. She wants to show me. I said that was fine. We have till 8 pm to be together. That should be enough time to see if anything is there or not." Luke answers.

"So do you think you're going to screw the first meeting? I know in the past you have fucked women you met online the first time meeting them." Brad replies.

"I have no idea, things are different. I am married now, I wasn't then. I am not sure she is like that either, and as I said I am not sure if there will be the chemistry like it is online." Luke admits.

"And if there is? You better be prepared and take some condoms. It's better to be ready for anything." Brad responds.

"True, I will take some but I am not sure it will lead there. If it does then I guess things are just as hot in person. I just don't want to regret this."Luke confesses.

"Regret what? Come on man, if you really didn't want to do this, you would have stopped already. Yea Whitney is in the back of your mind at times, but it doesn't seem to be stopping you. You sent this lady naked pics of yourself, you talked about sex, had phone sex. Come on, you already cheated on Whitney, this is just taking it to the next level." Brad comments.

"Doing shit online and in person are two different things. No one has really touched each other." Luke snaps.

"Really? She might not have touched you with her hands, but she touched your mind. Good enough to make you want this for real. Your not thinking about what this can lead to? Your worried about Whitney what about you? " Brad states.

"What do you mean?" Luke asks.

"Dude this woman already has this hold on you. One other's haven't had. You might have fucked around online just like you said, but you didn't want to fuck them for real. You played and left them there, but not this one. What happens if feelings grow? If you want to be with her? Then what?" Brad replies.

"We already said we were not leaving our spouses. It would just be a double life. Having both of them, I am not sure about falling in love, but I do like her a lot and I don't want her hurt either. I don't want to see either of them hurt. They don't deserve it. " Luke answers.

"Neither do you, and I see you getting hurt. If you fall for her and you both stay that will bring you hurt as well. If she gives you more than Whitney ever has then what? You do know that Whitney really isn't for you, even without this new girl. She isn't giving you what you want, she isn't paying attention to your needs. You insist on wanting to stay in this relationship, and I really don't see why? You have nothing really holding you to her, you have no children. Why be miserable?" Brad reveals.

"We have been married going on eleven years, you just don't throw that away. I do still love her, I know our relationship isn't perfect but then who's is? This is just a lot for me to deal with, and meeting Alana hasn't made things easier just worse if I think about it. I mean I am happy being with her, but it just adds more stress." Luke admits.

"I don't know man. I guess just meet her and let's see what happens. Just if you think its stressful now what happens after you fuck her? And don't give me this shit that your not, cause I know better. A hot sexy chick offering it to you standing in front of you, your not going to say no. You would have to be a complete asshole. And I know your not. I just want you to know to buckle up your seatbelt cause I see a bumpy ride. If you feel guilty now what the hell will you feel then? And if you can't stay away from her now after you have sex, will it diminish or make it worse?" Brad responds.

"You're the one that pushed me into asking her to meet me. Now your saying all this shit? What the fuck? Are you trying to make me rethink it? You do know if I don't show up this time, I doubt I will have another chance." Luke admits.

"No, I am not pushing you to change your mind, I just want you to be prepared for whatever is to come. I am just not going to sugar coat it, cause I doubt things will go that easy. Of course it will be fun at the start, all the heat and wanting to see each other, just what do you see after that? Will this just be for some hot sex and then you forget each other? Will it be that easy maybe for you, but will it for her? You don't need her coming to tell your wife about this either since god forbid you leave Whitney." Brad states.

"It was supposed to be hot sex, things we are missing from our marriages. I guess when it gets old, it's over. I don't think she would go to Whitney she doesn't want her husband to know either. That is the good part about this, we are both in the same boat. We both have a lot to lose." Luke answers.

"Ok, then after you two meet we will talk. We will see what takes place. Just be prepared like I told you." Brad replies.

"I will." Luke comments.