Chapter Twelve.

Chapter 12

Alana and Thomas finish their dinner, then both head up to their hotel room. They just stand side by side till the elevator gets to there stop. Alana feels a little nervous about what is to come next. he isn't sure she can be open or let herself go as she wants to. She knows that Thomas is set in his ways.

They get to their room and go in, Thomas heading to the bed to remove his suit jacket, and his blue tie. Trying to unwind a bit.

Alana sees him sit on the edge of the bed, and walks over to him, putting her hands on his shoulders, and bending down to kiss him. Thomas accepts the kiss thinking nothing of it. Alana's hands go for his white crisp shirt, as she unbuttons it, one button at a time, looking into his eyes. He allows her to continues to see what she has planned. She goes for his belt buckle, undoing it and unzipping him, then wanting to sit on his lap, pushing her hand through his hair, Aiming to kiss him.

Thomas accepts a light kiss but doesn't let it go or fall into anything passionate, He takes her off of him putting her on the bed, wanting to go straight to their regular position. Where Alana wants more. Acting fast, before Thomas can lay himself on top of her, she turns herself over and puts herself on all fours, turning her head around, looking at him.

"I would like it this way," Alana says.

Thomas just looks at her, but agrees, just still doing what he wants. He pulls up her dress, and slides her panties off and down her legs, then flattens her body on the bed, getting on top of her, without any foreplay or warning he shoves himself into her, hard and fast. Holding her body down into the bed as he thrusts deeper and harder into her. Within minutes, Thomas lets go, not able to contain himself. After he cums, he just rolls off of her, feeling he did a good job and gave her a different position. Thomas is ready to fall asleep and Alana, got nothing out of the situation, just gooey from his ejaculation.

Thomas stays on the opposite side of her, breathing heavily, as Alana just lays there flat on the bed. Still wondering what the hell. She doesn't say a word but gets up going into the bathroom to clean up.

She takes her dress off and starts the water for a hot bath, to wash away the sex they just had. She sits on the toilet, now knowing nothing was really going to change. While she sits there, she hears a notification on her phone and quickly takes a look.

"I know you're probably having a good time, I just wanted to check-in," Luke says.

"Wonderful time? It's all over now." Alana replies.

"Over? What happened? I thought you two would be all over each other by now?" Luke asks.

"Dinner was fine, it was nice actually. We talked and spent some time together. He complained my dress was too sexy but he got over that." Alana responds.

"Doesn't he like when you dress sexy for him? At least the dinner went well." Luke answers.

"No, he doesn't seem to like anything like that. We went up to the hotel room and I tried to take off his clothes, give some kisses. I want to sit on him, and he moved me to the bed, wanting to go back to is way, so I quickly go on all fours telling him what I wanted. He went someone along with it, but no kisses, no getting ready for it. just sex and it didn't last long it was over as it started. It was a bust." Alana Admits.

"Wow, ok. Maybe he was excited from your new position?" Luke asks.

"He didn't keep me in it, he flattened me out and turned it into what he wanted......Again!" Alana responds.

"Still could have gotten him excited, obviously he enjoyed it." Luke laughs.

"At least someone did." She answers.

"You didn't get anything out of it, I take it?" Luke remarks.

"No, nothing." Alana states.

"May I ask where you are now?" Luke asks.

"I am in the bathroom, in the tub, at least I can relax here. I am so glad to hear from you." Alana admits.

"Hmm, in the tub huh? Naked, and soapy." Luke replies.

"Yes, I am naked and very soapy." She comments.

"If I was there, I would massage your neck, and down to your shoulders, my hands would slide down your breasts caressing them gently in my hands, as I would kiss and lick down your neck," Luke says.

"Oh really? Tell me more." Alana replies.

Luke sees she is willing for more, and not wanting him to stop, so he continues.

"I would slide into the tub, sitting behind you, My chest on your back, my manhood rubbing up against your firm bottom. My hands sliding down your stomach, to your special area, were I lightly touch you, rubbing my hand on the right spot, to make you moan and wiggle in my warms. My mouth goes for yours as we kiss deeply and intensely as I keep rubbing you, with one hand between your legs and the other lightly massaging your breast. Your bottom rubbing up against my now hard manhood, the feel of it on you gets your hotter and wetter, as my hand works you over, you feel yourself getting to the edge and you let go in my arms." Luke states.

"I would love something like that, your hands all over me, the thought makes me crazy," Alana confesses.

"Good, I am glad I can make you that way. I hope you can do to yourself what I just said and get some satisfaction for the night. I also like the thought of touching you. What you would feel like." Luke replies.

"I have thought about that before this, I am attracted to you," Alana admits.

"Same here. You're a very beautiful woman, I don't understand why he wouldn't want more." Luke replies.

"I don't either. I thank you for checking in, and also all you just said, it makes me know that what I am looking for is real and not only in my head, as Thomas says." Alana responds.

"It is very real, you just need the right person. I am glad I messaged to." Luke comments.

"I will talk to you tomorrow. I better get back before he starts wondering." Alana says.

"Ok, I am sorry it didn't go as you wanted." Luke answers.

"It might not have with him, but it did with you," Alana says.

"Good."