Chapter thirty one

Chapter 31

Alana goes down into the hotel, walking to the restaurant that the party would be taking place in. They had got a room there just for this party to be held. Nicole wanted everything, since it was her first time, and probably her last.

When Alana walks into the back of the restaurant, she just laughs, seeing A Huge Penis balloon, and blow up. The theme was Penis'a and they were everywhere, even one large one as a cake.

Alana takes a picture of it all sending it to Luke.

"Can you guess what the theme is?" She says.

Laughing." I am guessing the last dick she has?" Luke answers.

"Yep, pretty much," Alana replies.

"I see a lot of booze in the background also, you're going to have a fun night," Luke responds.

"I am hoping so. I will text you here and there, and show you whats going on." Alana admits.

"You know I trust you, and you don't have to. I want you to have a great time." Luke answers.

"I know, I just wish you were here, and this way you kind of are," Alana confesses.

"Well, in that case, send away. It's fun seeing it from the woman's side. I think, to be honest, you guys are worse then we are." Luke laughs.

"Be prepared for anything," Alana says.

Nicole and her friends, walk-in going up to Alana.

"Tonight we are going to rock this place," Nicole says.

"I see this. Are you ready for tomorrow?" Alana asks.

"Yes, I can't wait. I love him so much. We haven't had sex in weeks, building it up for tomorrow night. I can't wait to fuck him raw." Nicole answers bluntly.

"You two are compatible in that?" Alana asks.

"Oh hell yeah, he rocks my world. I wouldn't marry him otherwise. If you're going to have one dick for the rest of your life, make it one that knows what to do." She laughs.

Alana doesn't answer that, just laughs. They start drinking and she listens to Nicole and her friends talk about their relationships, their sex lives. She just listens taking it all in, not saying much on either topic. This was his sister, not the person to tell, plus after hearing them, she was embarrassed to even say anything about Thomas. Seeing that the other men, were open and fun, they were more like Luke and nothing like Thomas. It just made her see, she should have watched what she was doing before marrying him. Just at the time, she wasn't thinking about any of this. She was in love with him, taken in by his charm. All that wore off now.

While they are at the party, drinking the Stipper shows up in a cop uniform, wanting to arrest Nicole, putting the cuffs on her. Alana just laughs and takes a pic showing Luke.

"I guess she is going to get a little tied up tonight." Luke answers.

As each step goes by Alana tapes it, sending it to Luke, having fun with it in her own way. Sharing it with him.

"I want you to strip for me," Alana says.

"Really? I can make a video of that for you and only you." Luke says.

"Then get on it, I want to see that naked body of yours. I told you, you're the only man I want naked and in my bed. I might bring the cuffs to." Alana replies.

"Damn girl, I love this side of you. Cuff me, take me. Do whatever you want with me." Luke responds.

"I have every intention of doing that to you and more." Alana answers.

When the striptease is over, Alana gets off the phone, not wanting her sister in law to notice anything. Its all she needed. She knew she was drunk, and too into the stripper to notice but she wasn't taking any chances.

The night goes on, all the women having a fun time. Nothing out of hand or getting crazy. Nicole even having a psychic card reader there for entertainment.

It was a small booth, on the side where each woman got to go in and get their cards read. One at a time, so no one else would hear or see. They make it personal to each person.

Alana really didn't believe in any of it, but it was just for fun and entertainment purposes for the night.

The ladies each come out laughing and joking. Not taking it personally or not telling what was said. When its time to for Alana, she goes in, taking a seat in front of a lady, who looks just like anyone else.

"You have some strong energy." The reader says.

"Is that a good thing?" She asks.

"Yes, I can read you well. You are looking for something, something you don't have." The reader says.

"Ok." Alana comments.

"The person in your heart, that you always think of, will give you want you want." The reader replies.

"My husband?" Alana asks.

"No, your soul mate, your twin flame. The man in your dreams is the man, you will get everything from." The reader states.

"Really?" Alana says with a laugh, not taking any of it seriously.

"His name starts with an L, you been talking to him for months. You will get where you want to be, just have faith." The reader announces.

Alana is taken by surprise. She just looks at the reader, not sure she even heard any of that correctly. She bolts out of the hut and goes back to the woman.

"So how was your reading?" Nicole asks.

"Just fun, you know. Nothing serious." Alana answers.

"I thought she was pretty good. She said me and Robert were going to have a baby fast. I hope she is right." Nicole comments.

"I guess we will see. I want to thank you for the evening, but I am feeling a little light-headed. I want to go back to my room." Alana says.

"Ok, sweety. Thank you for coming, you do look a little pale. Are you sure your ok?" Nicole asks.

"Yea just drank a bit too much. I will be fine for tomorrow." Alana says. Walking away and out of the restaurant.

Alana goes outside of the hotel, taking a seat on one of the benches needing some air. Thinking to herself What the hell was that reading? She calms herself down, feeling it was just a long night. Too much playing around, and too much booze. It was time for her to go back to her room, and get some sleep.