"Where did the giwrl go?"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 166
[Liam]

Liam had been waiting for a while because he really didn't want to go through fans outside alone. And also because he couldn't wait to see Zayn. He bounced his leg absentmindedly as he scrolled through his phone. The news had somehow spread that Louis would be arriving in London at Heathrow airport, which had caused several groups of people to gather at the airport.

Liam couldn't say he was surprised, but since Zayn was tagging along he did wish the news hadn't gone out.

He was mindlessly scrolling and reading through Twitter when he decided that maybe he should grab a coffee. The screen above him told him  that Louis' plane had landed 20 minutes ago.

Liam felt the excitement in his body and he decided to drop the coffee. He stayed on the chair, drumming his fingers on the top of his handbag impatiently. A stream of people came out, but they seemed to be from the Rome flight. Liam kept searching for faces, however, and he glanced at the clock. Another five minutes past and another stream of people arrived, and judging by their luggage they'd just been through baggage claim.

Liam stood up and stuffed his hands in his pockets, eyes scanning the crowd. Mothers and children, buddies, families of all kind. And then...then there was that single guy with his hood pulled up, face in an exasperated expression as he talked. Louis Tomlinson everybody.

Beside him, as short as a dwarf trudged a three year old, who'd grown taller, Liam remarked fondly. It looked almost like a single dad was reprimanding his son. His heart grew as he waved quickly to get their attention before they left the doors, and Zayn was the one who spotted him first. The boy's eyes went wide as tennis balls and he yelled loudly, rushing over.

Liam couldn't help but laugh as people made way for the crazy toddler, and as Zayn neared him, Liam scooped him up in a hug. The teddy bear fell to the floor. "Liam!" Zayn exclaimed, burying his tiny face in Liam's shoulder. He'd definitely grown taller and heavier. Or Liam just needed to get back to his workout routine.

Liam hugged the boy tightly, smiling widely. Oh how he'd missed this kid. He'd known him for half a year, and he truly loved him. He rubbed Zayn's back, and the kid clutched him tightly. "Santa gave me omnitwix for Chwristmas!" was the first thing he said, and Liam laughed, kissing the top of his head. "Did you have a lot of fun?"

Zayn pulled back with a big smile, and Liam noticed that his tooth gap had been filled. His hazel eyes were bright, and staring at their pure innocence made Liam more happy than he'd been this entire Christmas.

"I did! Louis and I made snowman, and Gemma came, my cookie buddy. Hawry came too! And Niall!" His smile turned into a pout. "Liam, why didn't you come too?"

"My sister was sick," Liam explained and brushed strands of hair away from Zayn's eyebrows. "She needed me."

"Is she okay now?" Zayn asked as Louis finally got to them. Liam smiled widely. "Yeah, she's fine."

"Yay, now Liam is gonna stay with us, Louis!" Zayn announced happily. Liam gave him a big kiss on the cheek to which Zayn made a face, but giggled. He pointed at Liam's jaw. "Sharpy."

"Hey man," Louis greeted and Liam replied back. He studied Louis from head to toe. "You've gotten taller," he joked.

"Oh shut up," Louis nudged him. Zayn scrutinized Louis as if he could see the difference if he looked hard enough. "Louis not tall."

"Tall? " Liam mimicked Zayn's tone. "You're talking in Doncaster accent!" Liam exclaimed. "You sound like Louis!" he said dramatically. 

Zayn's brows furrowed in confusion. "I am?"