"Liaw liaw pantsh on fiwe!"

Chapter 35
{Liam}

Liam cursed under his breath as he zigzagged through the many people on the streets.  Zayn bolted inside a pet store and Lilo followed him. Zayn was standing in front of them with a black and white puppy in his arms. He grinned toothily, holding the puppy up. "Hewe'sh a cute puppy!" he patted the dog and sat him down again. Louis nodded. "Yeah, he is." He took a slow step forward. "You now what other things are cute?"
Zayn tilted his head, rocking on the balls of his feet. "What?"
Louis stopped right in front of Zayn, swooped down and picked him up. He slung him over his shoulder and Zayn yelled. "No! Jayn want'sh to be with puppy."
"Nope, we're going back." Liam said sternly, shooting the man, who appeared behind the desk, an apologetic look.
They exited the store and Liam sighed in relief. Zayn huffed, hitting his small fists on Louis' back. "Let Jayn go, Loueh!"
"No." Louis said simply.
"Loueh." Zayn said, doing the 'puppy face'. But Liam knew, oh he knew. The child was pure evil.

"Loueh, let go." Zayn said, tugging on his hand. Louis mouthed 'milk' to Harry, and Liam nodded. Milk would do the trick.
"No." Louis replied to Zayn. Zayn looked down at his shoes. "Loueh, it huwtsh." he tugged at his hand. Louis' face softened and he let go, reaching down to rub the toddler's back and apologize, but Zayn ran away, out the door. Liam's jaw dropped and Louis groaned, slapping himself on the forehead.

Liam shook his head, hand reaching up to push the strands of hair away from Zayn's face. "We'll let you go soon."
Zayn groaned. "Leeyum ish sho bowing."
Louis chuckled. "I might give you candy more often."
Liam shook his head, a small smile on his lips.
"Pweashe." Zayn whined.
"Nope."
As they walked back, Liam raised an eyebrow. Zayn had been pretty quiet. The toddler grinned mischievously and Liam frowned. What had happened? Zayn began to suddenly kick Louis and Louis doubled over an 'oof' sounding as Zayn accidentally hit his uh, area. Louis let Zayn go and Zayn giggled, running towards the nearest store. Which just happened to be Forever 21. Louis groaned, shaking his head as he tried to straighten himself up. They walked inside the store.

Liam looked around, trying to spot Zayn between the masses of clothes. He heard a little laugh, and he turned to the racks of jeans. Zayn bursted out of them and ran deeper into the store, passing the front desk. The employee looked annoyed as she watched him run towards the changing rooms, the two lads hot on his heels. Liam stopped by the changing rooms. All the cubicles were closed. "Zayn." Louis coaxed, walking forward. "Do you want candy? We have candy. Remember those big bags in the car?"
Liam's eyes darted to every cubicle, hoping Zayn would come out. Suddenly, one cubicle flew open and Liam blocked the way, standing in front of Z-
A girl.
"Oh." Louis said.
"Liaw liaw pantsh on fiwe!" Zayn yelled, appearing from the second cubicle and running away. Louis sighed heavily, and Liam was about to run after the hyper toddler when the girl squealed. "Omg, omg, omg."

Liam forced a smile. They would never find Zayn if everyone in the store would surround them. He shot Louis a look and he nodded, turning towards the girl. Liam turned around and ran towards the middle of the store. He looked around, eyes narrowed. "Sir, your kid is over there." A girl with brown hair said with an amused smile. Liam nodded, thanking her as he ran where she was pointing, towards the many dresses on the racks. He walked quietly, eyes darting around. Liam heard a quiet giggle and he walked towards the maxis where the sound had come from. He pushed the dresses aside. Zayn was sitting cross-legged on the ground, and he looked up with wide eyes. Liam bent down to pick him up, but Zayn kicked his hand away. He crawled from under the rack, scrambling to his feet and running toward the front desk. Liam followed him, right on his heels.
"Zayn, come on!" he groaned, watching the toddler hide behind the annoyed girl. She raised an eyebrow, and he smiled apologetically. "Dwon't let Leeyum take Jayn!" Zayn yelled, clutching her legs as he peeked at Liam.