"Am Jayn not Jeej"

Chapter 40
{Liam}

Liam ran a hand down his face and plopped down on one of the seats in the kitchen. Beside him, Zayn tried to stifle a laugh as he stuffed his mouth with omelette. "Soo." Louis said, and Niall laughed, Harry grinning as he flipped an omelette on the stove. "What?" Liam asked, growing irritated.
"Do you feel any difference?" Louis smirked, the hearts on his left cheek winkling.
Liam raised an eyebrow. "Except the fact that you look like a bubblegum princess and Niall is crying orange tears and black spiders?" Liam sneaked a brief glance at Zayn who was looking down at his plate, his eyes glinting.
"And you're a bumble bee with a tiara, so." Louis clicked his tongue. Liam narrowed his eyes at him, hand reaching up. Sure enough there was a tiara placed on his head, so carefully that Liam hadn't even noticed it. Liam stood up and quickly ran to the bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror. He looked hideous, deformed black spots dotted his left cheek and the right side of his face was completely covered in yellow 'makeup'.

Liam turned the faucet on and began to wash his face, rubbing it. He then grabbed the face-wash from the cupboard and rubbed his face hard, trying to get the markers off. Unfortunately, they seemed to be permanent and Liam stared at himself in the mirror. The black dots were now a faded grey, his right side was completely yellow and he looked kind of sick. Liam groaned and dried his face as he exited the bathroom. In the kitchen, Zayn was giggling along with Harry. Liam narrowed his eyes at the young lad with the curly hair. Louis' face was drawn on, Niall's too, and even Zayn had a black mustache and beard drawn around his mouth. Harry...
"Harry..." Liam raised his eyebrows and Harry smiled sheepishly.
Zayn looked up at him and scowled. "No, Hawwy didn't do it."
"What is it with you trying to protect Harry?" Louis complained.
"Hawwy ish niche." Zayn stated. "He didn't keep Jayn captuwed." he narrowed his eyes at Niall. "Hawwy lishened too, sho he'sh not a potato."
Niall facepalmed and Liam sighed. "It doesn't go off."

Louis rolled his eyes. "No, duh. Why do you think I'm sitting here looking like this, Liam?"
"Ugh, I was supposed to meet up with Andy today!" Liam complained, and Harry smiled at him cheekily, making his dimple prominent.
Zayn gasped suddenly, and all eyes turned to him. The toddler pointed to Harry's cheek. "Look, Hawwy hash a hole!"
"A hole?" Niall asked, looking as confused as the others.
Zayn tried to imitate Harry's smile, and pointed to his cheek.
"Oh, a dimple!" Louis exclaimed, smiling. "They're cute, right?"
Harry smiled.
"No, they look like da moon." Zayn said, shaking his head matter-of-factly.
Harry frowned, and Niall bursted out into laughter. Liam smiled at him. "But the moon's nice, isn't it?"
Zayn pursed his lips, a pink tint covering his cheeks. "It'sh dawk."

Harry smiled, sitting down with a plate of omelette in his hands. "Well, my face isn't dark is it?"
"They appear when Harry smiles." Louis explained, and Harry grinned as proof. Zayn's mouth parted in awe. He leaned forward and reached up to poke his dimple, tracing it's curve. As he sat back down, the toddler grinned toothily. "Doesh Jayn have a dwimple?"
He patted his cheek with his forefinger. "No, but your smile is still cute." Louis said, smiling softly.
Zayn nodded in satisfaction. "Good."
Liam could only guess what was going on in that little head of his.
"So, what were you and Andy going to do?" Niall asked, and Liam sighed. "He's working at the country club and invited me over for some coffee and golf."
Niall's eyes lit up, and Liam chuckled. "But who's going to leave the house looking like we do?"
"So we're going to stay inside all day because of two people, who should be grounded because of what they've done." Louis pointed out, raising an eyebrow at said persons.

"Gwonded?" Zayn asked, his face scrunched up. "What'sh dat?"
"When you do something naughty, you have to stay inside for some time, doing nothing." Niall explained.
"But dat'sh bowing!" Zayn exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.
"Exactly." Louis smirked.
"I think we should go." Harry spoke up, grinning widely. "To the country club."
Liam raised an eyebrow, wondering where this was going.
"There are a lot of things to do there." Harry smiled. "Like things in pools."
Liam smiled. Swimming. They could take Zayn with them for swimming.
"But our faces?" Niall raised a skeptical eyebrow. "And the people?"
"The people are no problem." Liam said, shrugging. "There are three different sw-, uh areas and one of them is V.I.P. Hopefully, there won't be many people there too, it's usually empty."
"What?" Zayn asked curiously.

"We're leaving the house." Louis told him, pointing to his face. "Looking like hideous old hags."
Zayn's hand flew to his mouth as he giggled.
"To do something really cool." Louis said, and Zayn's eyes lit up with excitement and curiosity. "What?"
"It's a surprise." Harry said, winking.
Zayn crossed his arms, his face scrunching up as he thought. "Ish it da pawk?" Zayn asked, probably remembering the last surprise.
"Nope." Liam said, standing up to put his empty plate in the sink.
"Oh oh, ish it da pijja plache?" Zayn asked.
"Nope."
Zayn pursed his lips, looking down as he asked quietly, "Ish it the mall?"
"No."
Zayn visibly relaxed and then went back to guessing what it could be. Meanwhile, Liam texted Andy about the little change in plans. Andy was up for it and said he was excited to se the "fifth member, man."

🍼🍼🍼🍼Zayn🍼🍼🍼🍼
Zayn breathed out, making the window foggy. He pressed his nose to the cold glass and made a smiley face on the window with his finger. "Whewe we gowing?" He asked for the hundredth time.
"Jeez, it's a surprise." Louis shook his head.
Zayn crossed his arms and sat back down. "Am Jayn, not Jeej."
"I said, Jeez." Louis teased him.
"Jeej."
"Jeez." Louis spoke slowly, and Zayn kept his attention on the lad's lips. "Jeej."
Niall laughed. "Woaw."
"Pijja plache." Liam joined in, grinning.
"Mawkewsh." Harry sang.
"Pweshton." Preston looked into the rearview mirror, and the boys bursted out laughing. Zayn huffed, heat rising to his cheeks.
"Dwimple." Harry said, smiling and showing his own.

"Unicown." Niall said.
"Pawk."
"Jayn."
"Shcawed."
"Dawk."
"Owkay!" Zayn hid his face with his hands. "Shtop."
"Shtop." Louis mocked him, and Zayn punched his shoulder. "Shtop, Loueh!"
"Loueh!" Louis screeched, and Zayn pouted, turning to Niall.
"Okay, cut it. It's upsetting him." Niall told Louis.
"Yesh it ish." Zayn said.
Louis smirked. "Yesh it ish."
"Leeyum!" Zayn complained.
"Louis, stop it. I think it's enough now." Liam said, noticing how Zayn was looking close to tears.

"I'm just kidding."
"But Jayn doeshn't like it." Zayn shot at him.
"Doeshn't he?" Louis pursed his lips, stifling a laugh. Zayn's lower trembled and he yelled, "Hawwy!"
"Louis, seriously, stop it." Harry said, looking him sternly in the eye.
"But-"
"No."
Louis sighed and shut up. Zayn smiled proudly. "Mate, you are one whipped man." Niall chuckled, and Louis glared at him.
"Dat ish why Jayn didn't take wewenge on Hawwy." Zayn said, grinning proudly.
Louis opened his mouth to comment, but Zayn placed a hand on his mouth. "Dwon't!"
Liam laughed, and the other two lads joined in. "I wasmnt going to say somting." Louis' muffled voice said.
"Liaw liaw pantsh om fiwe." Zayn mumbled.

Louis opened his mouth, making Zayn's tiny hand fall inside. "Ew, yuck!" Zayn said, wiping his hand on Louis' shirt.
"Hey don't ruin my shirt. You already made me look like this." Louis pointed to his face. "I'll have to wear a hoodie for God knows how long."
Zayn pouted. "But Hawwy helped too!"
"Oh now you're blaming Harry." Niall chuckled. Zayn frowned. "No, foget what Jayn shaid. Hawwy didn't do it."
"Why, oh why." Louis complained.
Zayn looked out of the window and noticed a big building coming into view. He pressed his nose to the window, eyes wide. "Whewe gowing thewe! Wewe gowing to..."
Zayn turned to Liam. "Whewe we gowing to?"
Liam laughed. "You'll find out soon. I'll guarantee it that you'll love it."
Zayn nodded eagerly. Oh how little did he know what was awaiting him.

<><><>A/N<><><>
Loving this story? Don't forget to press/click on the tiny star in/on the end/top!
And a follow would be an absolute bonus!
I'd appreciate if you check out my other stories too :)
"I'm Fine" [sickfic, book 1]
The Prince Of Agrabah [Ziam-Disney-AU]

Thumbs up to everybody who's still following this story, and actually liking it :D

xx