"Who ish Jamesh?"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 123
[Zayn]

One month later

Zayn sat backstage, swinging his legs in a bored manner. Lou was sitting beside him, but she wasn't much company either. They had flown to some place called Kimmy Jimmel and while the boys were giving an interview, Zayn was sitting on a couch in a dressing room. As far as he understood the situation, it had been Simon who had banned him from joining the boys in front of the audience.

Bad Simon, Zayn thought and he fiddled with the coloring book in his hand. Coloring was boring at the moment.

Lou touched the tip of his hair that reached past his ears, almost touching his shoulder. "Can I pin your hair?" she asked gently and Zayn nodded. "Okay."
Because really, he was so booored. The screen in the room showed the interviewer asking boring question to the boys.

"One Direction everyone, singing Perfect from their new album, Made in the a.m!" Kimmy cheered and Zayn clapped along with the audience. "They awe pewfect," he agreed as Lou started working on his hair.

While the boys belched out lyrics, mesmerizing the crowd in a heartbeat, Zayn swung his legs to the melody.

"Which song is your favorite?" Lou asked him, her light fingers twirling his hair and pinning it behind his ear.

"Ben 10 song," Zayn responded, which earned a chuckle from the purple haired lady. Her hair was silver blonde, and the purple tips and roots didn't go unnoticed by Zayn.

In a month, a lot had changed. The boys had become busy, and Zayn had become more attached to his kindergarten. He was spending almost every day there and on weekends, like right now, he would be brought to boring places like this. The boys barely had time to kiss him good night anymore, rushing about. Sometimes one of them would leave without notice and sometimes they would all get a call and leave. Preston had become a babysitter as well, even though Maya was also given that title on weekdays. Zayn didn't feel the loneliness yet, however, too engrossed with his new friends in kindergarten. But he did feel disappointed every time they announced they were going to some show where Zayn would have to wait backstage. Lou didn't bring Lux when they moved with plane now and Brooklyn wasn't always there either.

Once the boys had sung, the audience clapped for them and they smiled and thanked them. Harry blew kisses and bowed and then they were out. Zayn counted to ten two times till they came back, the door swinging open.

"Hello, everything okay here?" Louis greeted, grabbing a water bottle from the dressing table. Lou nodded and smiled, gesturing to Zayn's head. Liam chuckled and kissed Zayn's forehead, pulling his phone out to take a picture.

"We going to eat now?" Zayn mumbled and Niall, noticing his tone, swooped him up in his arms. "Yes captain Kiddo. Your wish is our command."

Zayn giggled, mood lightening immediately. Niall pecked his cheek and nodded towards the boys. "You'll just have to convince them, they want to go to L.A first."

Zayn didn't know who L.A was so he shook his head, a furious look on his face. "Jayn want pijja! No Ellai?"

Harry bopped his nose. "Alright, we'll eat first. Where do you want to eat?"

And Zayn felt like the boys already knew the answer as he had started patting his thighs like a drumroll for some suspense. "McDonald's!" he cheered, the boys gasping in surprise.

"Wow, we've never been there," Louis said and he clapped. "You're very original, Zayn."

Zayn grinned. "Thank you!"