"Yuck Loueh ywou did da kishy!"

Chapter 46
{Harry}

Harry spun around and tapped two eggs simultaneously on the counter, making them crack. He opened them and let the yolk fall down in the bowl. As he bowed, Zayn clapped from where he was perched on the tall seats.
He leaned his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his fist. "Muffin ish good?"

"Very good." Harry told him with a small smile as he threw the eggs in the bin. "I'm surprised you haven't ever tasted them. Who made pancakes for you?"
Zayn pouted into his fist. "Jayn'sh mum," he mumbled.

Harry stopped from where he was about to pour some milk and looked at Zayn curiously. He wondered about Zayn's background. All he knew was that his dad had abused him and had been put in jail. He assumed his mother had deceased recently considering it was still fresh in his little memory.

"What happened?" Harry asked carefully, his attention completely fixated on Zayn's torn face. Zayn sniffled, tears welling up in his eyes. "J-Jayn dwon't wememebew. Mummy wash shick." Tears rolled down his cheeks and he sniffled. "Wali told Jayn she wash owkay." Zayn looked up angrily, eyes filled with tears. "But she washn't owkay!"

Harry swallowed. "She wasn't?"
Zayn shook his head furiously. He crossed his arms on the table and buried his face in them. "She wash gone," he mumbled and Harry's heart twisted.
"Oh Zayn." He walked over to the boy and squeezed him in a bone crushing hug. Zayn began to sob and Harry rubbed his back, a lump forming in his throat. He wanted to ask who Wali was but also didn't want to pry more for information. Zayn's breaths calmed down and he pulled back, wiping his face with the sleeve of his shirt.

He wiped his eyes again and blinked several times. His long eyelashes were still wet as he leaned forward and peered into the plastic bowl. "Ish the muffin weady?"

Harry snapped out of his trance and uncorked the milk box. He poured it I tot he mix, his heart feeling like lead.

"HAWWY!" Zayn yelled suddenly, making him drop the milk and it fell to the floor, spilling everywhere. He didn't have time to dwell on it though as his eyelashes were suddenly coated white and soft white flour was dumped on him, making him blink in surprise.

Zayn began to laugh loudly and Harry spun around, his eyes narrowed and anger bubbling inside him. His face softened and his anger slowly disappearing as he watched Louis laugh, his eyes crinkled. He held his hand up for Zayn and the boy slammed it hard. Looks like there was no more protecting Hawwy.
Without breaking his eye contact witch Louis, who's laughter had died down and was replaced with a much serious and soft face, Harry reached into the flour bag and grabbed a handful. He smiled at Louis and Louis' face overcame with relief, smiling back.

Harry threw the flour at him. Louis' face morphed into one of horror and Harry laughed, holding his hand up for Zayn to high five. Zayn gave him a high five too and Louis pouted at him. He grabbed some flour and threw it at Zayn who gasped. "Loueh!

"Loueh!" Louis mocked him, and Harry threw some flour at him. "Don't throw flour at Zayn!"

"Dwon't thwow at Hawwy too!" Zayn said back and Harry decided not to remind him that he'd been laughing and high fiving Louis two seconds ago.

"Maybe I should throw flower on you two then!" Louis said with a grin, grabbing the vase with the two roses.
Harry opened his mouth to warn him not to throw the flowers when Louis picked the flowers up and threw the water.
"Oh it's on." Harry growled, grabbing the whole flour packet. Louis had water on his side and Harry had flour. Downside?
The water made the flour stick to their bodies. Harry pushed Louis to the wall, throwing flour to his wet face.
Zayn was shouting behind them. "Dwon't fight!"
And then he was clapping. This kid. Harry shook his head.

He grinned as Louis sputtered out some flour. The lad looked up with a dangerous look in his eyes, and he tackled Harry to the ground, pouring the whole jug filled with water on him. Harry rubbed his eyes with his hands and Louis laughed as he straddled him.
Zayn kneeled down beside them. "Come on Hawwy! Come on!"

Louis turned to the toddler with a raised eyebrow and an empty jug. Zayn grinned sweetly. "Come on Loueh, yay, Loueh!"
Harry laughed, lifting his head up before resting it back down on the floor. Louis grabbed the wisp Harry was going to use for the muffins and waved it around in the air. "Hmm, what to do with my prisoner..."
"Dwon't dead him," Zayn said and Harry lifted a brow. "Dead me?"
Zayn nodded, grabbing his neck with his hands and sticking his tongue out. "Dead."
"Zayn could you bring my phone? I think I'll take a few pics of Harry." Louis smirked, tongue coming out to swipe his lips wet.
Zayn grinned and nodded. "Owkay? Whewe ish it?"
"Under the sofa, on the table. Somewhere there." Louis said and Zayn disappeared from the kitchen.
"But you forgot your phone upstairs?" Harry said quizzically, and Louis smirked. "I know."
He crashed his wet lips with Harry's and Harry's stomach flipped. He couldn't help but smile into the kiss, and he felt Louis smile back. As Louis's hand came up to play with his hair, they heard Zayn yell, "It'sh not hewe!"
Louis  kissed Harry deeper. They were so distracted that they didn't notice the little footsteps. They broke apart abruptly when they heard Zayn yell, "YUCK! Loueh and Hawwy doing da yucky!"

Harry's face reddened and Louis laughed nervously. Zayn began to run around in circles, hands shielding his eyes. He bumped into the counter and muttered, "ow", before running around again. Louis crawled forward and grabbed him, covering his mouth with his hands. Zayn peeked out from his hands and looked up at Louis. "Yuck Loueh, ywou did da kishy!"

"Don't yell or Liam will wake up," Louis told him and Harry sat up, stifling a laugh. Liam was probably going to get annoyed and think they did something inappropriate in front of Zayn.

"LEEYUM!" Zayn yelled and Louis facepalmed. He jumped up and grabbed the flour pack, throwing it on Zayn. Zayn's yelling cut short.
"LOUEH!"

<><><><><><>
Harry washed his face and hands with water, the sticky flour running down the drain. Louis and Zayn walked downstairs, changed and faces washed. Louis still had some flour by his ear and on his eyebrows as well as his hair. The same went for Zayn.

"Are the muffins in the oven?" Louis asked as he sniffed the air. Harry nodded. "Yeah, I'll just go change."

As he was about to leave the kitchen, he spun around. "I'm sorry for yesterday. Didn't mean to yell at you or to cause you to sleep on the couch."

Louis raised a quizzical eyebrow. "On the couch? Who said I slept on the couch?"

"Jayn shaw ywou shleep on da couch," Zayn told him, tugging on his shirt.
"You didn't?" Harry asked.

Louis laughed. "No, I tried to sleep with Liam but mr. grumpy pants kicked me out. I ended up sharing a bed with Niall though."

"But this morning...?"

He shrugged. "I woke at six' o'clock and decided to watch Manchester play."

"Ish da muffin weady?"

"Oh." Harry said, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry too," Louis said with a sheepish smile, "for overacting yesterday. I wasn't actually going to go to the club."

Harry chuckled, pulling him in a hug. "I figured."

He felt Zayn tug on his shirt again. He was about to turn to him when suddenly he felt ice cold water run down his spine.

"Louis!" he complained, making Louis laugh. He shoved him out of the kitchen. "Go and change, Harold. You smell like batter for the muffins."

"They weady?"

Harry laughed. He left  the kitchen and went upstairs to change, shaking his head with a small smile plastered on his face.

>>>>A/N<<<<
AWWW Zayn *opens arms for hug*
😘😘😘😘

What kind of Zayn do you like the most?
Mischievous?
Shy?
Sad?
Sleepy?
Stubborn?
Cuddly?
Curious?
...
Yeah those are it for now, but later they'll be
- Whiny
-  Tantrum Zayn
- Sassy
And sooo many more lmao 😜😉
Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow me!

xx